The Arizona Cardinals (2-0) and Jacksonville Jaguars (0-2) will face each other in a Week 3 matchup. The Cardinals ( ) visit the Jaguars ( to win on the moneyline) on September 26, 2021 at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. The over/under for the matchup is set at points.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 26, 2021, 2:52 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cardinals Vs Jaguars Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Cardinals (-8)||Over (51)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings (2020)
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||25.6 (13)||19.1 (30)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||22.9 (12)||30.8 (31)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.7 (14)||5.2 (24)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.3 (8)||6.3 (31)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||21 (17)||25 (25)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||21 (18)||17 (27)|
Cardinals Betting Insights
- Arizona had seven wins in 16 games against the spread last year.
- Out of 16 Arizona games last year, five hit the over.
- Arizona’s games had more than 51 points scored on six occasions last year.
- The over/under for this game is 51 points, 0.4 more than the average point total for Cardinals games a year ago.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Jaguars Betting Insights
- Jacksonville’s record against the spread last season was 7-9-0.
- The Jaguars had an ATS record of 3-5 as underdogs of 8 points or greater last year.
- Out of 16 Jacksonville games last year, eight hit the over.
- There were eight Jacksonville games last year with more than 51 points scored.
- The over/under for this game is 2.1 points higher than the average scoring total for Jaguars games last season (48.9).
Cardinals Players to Watch
- Kyler Murray had an impressive passing stat line last year with 3,971 yards (248.2 yards per game), going 375-for-558 (67.2% completion percentage), 26 touchdowns and 12 interceptions. He was effective in the running game as well, with a team-best 819 rushing yards on 133 carries, 11 rushing TDs, and averaging 51.2 yards per game.
- James Conner collected 721 rushing yards on 169 carries and six touchdowns last season.
- DeAndre Hopkins picked up 115 receptions for 1,407 yards and six touchdowns last year. He was targeted 160 times, and averaged 87.9 yards per game.
- Christian Kirk produced last year, catching 48 passes for 621 yards and six touchdowns. He averaged 38.8 receiving yards per game.
- A.J. Green hauled in 47 passes on 104 targets for 523 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 32.7 receiving yards per game.
- J.J. Watt did his thing last season with a huge stat line of 5.0 sacks, 16.0 TFL, 68 tackles, and one interception.
- Jordan Hicks was a wrecking ball on the field, collecting 158 tackles, 11.5 TFL, and one interception last year.
- Budda Baker collected two interceptions while adding 146 tackles, 8.5 TFL, 2.0 sacks, and six passes defended last year.
Jaguars Players to Watch
- C.J. Beathard threw for an average of 49.2 passing yards per outing and tossed six touchdowns last season.
- James Robinson averaged 66.9 rushing yards per game and scored seven rushing touchdowns. Robinson complemented his rushing performance with 3.5 receptions per game to average 21.5 receiving yards.
- Carlos Hyde ran for four touchdowns on 356 yards a year ago.
- Marvin Jones Jr. averaged 61.1 yards on 4.8 receptions per game and racked up nine receiving touchdowns in 2020.
- D.J. Chark averaged 44.1 receiving yards on 7.2 targets per game in 2020, scoring five touchdowns.
- Laviska Shenault Jr. averaged 37.5 receiving yards per game on 5.6 targets per game a season ago.
- Last year Dawuane Smoot put pressure on opposing quarterbacks with 5.5 sacks, and added 5.5 TFL and 29 tackles.
- Myles Jack was a playmaker on defense last season with 164 tackles, 7.5 TFL, 1.0 sack, and one interception.
- Shaquill Griffin came up with three interceptions in addition to 73 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 12 passes defended a year ago.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from