The Las Vegas Raiders (2-0) and Miami Dolphins (1-1) will face each other in Week 3. The Dolphins, on the moneyline to win, and the Raiders, listed at on the spread, kick things off on September 26, 2021 at 4:05 PM ET on CBS. A total of points has been set for the game by sportsbooks.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 26, 2021, 5:49 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Raiders Vs Dolphins Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Raiders (-3.5)||Under (45)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings (2020)
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||27.1 (10)||25.3 (15)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||29.9 (30)||21.1 (6)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.9 (8)||5.3 (21)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||6.0 (26)||5.9 (23)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||26 (27)||20 (16)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||15 (30)||29 (1)|
Raiders Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Las Vegas was 8-8-0 last year.
- The Raiders were winless ATS (0-3) when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites last season.
- There were 13 Las Vegas games (out of 16) that went over the total last year.
- In 15 games last season, Las Vegas and its opponent combined to score more than 45 points.
- The point total average for Raiders games last season was 50.8, 5.8 more points than the over/under for this matchup.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Dolphins Betting Insights
- Miami had 11 wins in 16 games against the spread last season.
- The Dolphins had an ATS record of 5-2 as underdogs of 3.5 points or greater last year.
- In 16 Miami games last season, seven of them went over the total.
- Miami’s games went over 45 points on nine occasions last year.
- The average total for Dolphins games last season was 46.7 points, 1.7 more than this game’s over/under.
Raiders Players to Watch
- Derek Carr put up a passing stat line last season of 4,103 yards with a 67.3% completion rate (348-for-517), 27 touchdowns, nine interceptions, and an average of 256.4 yards per game.
- Josh Jacobs churned out 1,065 rushing yards (66.6 per game) and 12 touchdowns last year.
- Kenyan Drake ran for 955 yards on 239 carries (59.7 yards per game), with 10 rushing touchdowns last year.
- Darren Waller amassed 107 receptions for 1,196 yards and nine touchdowns last season. He was targeted 145 times, and averaged 74.8 yards per game.
- Hunter Renfrow also impressed receiving last season. He bagged 56 receptions for 656 yards and two touchdowns. He was targeted 77 times.
- Henry Ruggs III grabbed 26 passes on 43 targets for 452 yards and two touchdowns, compiling 28.3 receiving yards per game.
- Yannick Ngakoue’s hard work last season produced a stat line of 8.0 sacks, 11.0 TFL and 23 tackles.
- Last season K.J. Wright averaged 112 tackles, 12.0 TFL, 2.0 sacks, and one interception.
- Last season Trayvon Mullen had a huge stat line of two interceptions, 72 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 14 passes defended.
Dolphins Players to Watch
- Myles Gaskin tallied 584 rushing yards and three touchdowns on the ground in addition to 388 receiving yards and two touchdowns through the air during last year’s campaign.
- Malcolm Brown ran for five touchdowns on 419 yards a year ago.
- Will Fuller V was targeted 6.8 times per game and collected 879 receiving yards and eight touchdowns over the course of 2020.
- DeVante Parker averaged 49.6 receiving yards on 7.4 targets per game in 2020, scoring four touchdowns.
- Mike Gesicki played his way to six receiving touchdowns and 703 receiving yards (43.9 ypg) last season.
- Last year Emmanuel Ogbah put pressure on opposing quarterbacks with 9.0 sacks, and added 10.5 TFL and 59 tackles.
- Jerome Baker was a force on the field last season with 154 tackles, 8.0 TFL, and 7.0 sacks.
- A year ago Xavien Howard collected 62 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 20 passes defended as well as 10 interceptions.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from