At 8:07 PM ET on Saturday, October 21, Tommy Pham and the Arizona Diamondbacks will suit up against the Philadelphia Phillies and starting pitcher Zack Wheeler at Chase Field, airing on TBS.
Looking to place a bet on Pham ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Pham
Get the latest odds for Pham and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- The Phillies’ Wheeler (13-6) will make his 33rd start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs and allowed three hits in six innings pitched against the Arizona Diamondbacks on Tuesday.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 33-year-old’s 3.61 ERA ranks 20th, 1.078 WHIP ranks eighth, and 9.9 K/9 ranks 12th.
- The Phillies have a 9.1 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, seventh-best in baseball.
- Phillies pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.03 this year, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- Phillies pitchers have a 1.240 WHIP this season, sixth-best in the majors.
- The Phillies have allowed the 10th-fewest home runs this season at just 185, or 1.1 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Pham or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Tommy Pham Stats vs. the Phillies
Pham Stats and Trends
- Pham has a hit in 58.2% of his games this year (78 of 134), and he posted multiple base knocks in 29 of those games (21.6%).
- He has homered in 11.2% of his games this season (134 contests), going yard in 3.3% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored at least one run 43 times this season in 134 contests (32.1%), including scoring multiple runs in 11.2% of games (15 times).
- Pham has produced at least one run in 47 out of 134 games this season (35.1%). He has collected more than one RBI in 15 of those games (11.2%).
- He has struck out in 79 of 134 games this season, including multiple Ks in 29 of them.
|37 (59.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||41 (56.9%)|
|15 (24.2%)||Games w/2+ Hits||14 (19.4%)|
|17 (27.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||26 (36.1%)|
|6 (9.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||9 (12.5%)|
|23 (37.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||24 (33.3%)|
Ready to bet on Pham, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.