On Saturday, October 21 at 8:07 PM ET, Evan Longoria and the Arizona Diamondbacks will challenge starter Zack Wheeler and the Philadelphia Phillies at Chase Field, airing on TBS.
Looking to place a bet on Longoria ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Longoria
Get the latest odds for Longoria and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- Wheeler (13-6) will take the mound for the Phillies, his 33rd start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Tuesday, when he tossed six innings while giving up two earned runs on three hits in a matchup with the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this year, the 33-year-old ranks 20th in ERA (3.61), eighth in WHIP (1.078), and 12th in K/9 (9.9).
- The Phillies average 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-most in the league.
- Phillies pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.03 this year, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- Phillies pitchers have a 1.240 WHIP this season, sixth-best in the majors.
- The Phillies have allowed the 10th-fewest home runs this season at just 185, or 1.1 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Longoria or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Evan Longoria Stats vs. the Phillies
Longoria Stats and Trends
- Longoria has collected a base hit 40 times this year in 82 games played (48.8%), including multiple knocks on nine occasions (11.0%).
- He has homered in 13.4% of his games in 2023 (11 of 82), which amounts to 4.6% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored at least one run 23 times this season in 82 games played (28.0%), including three times when he tallied multiple runs (3.7%).
- In 25.6% of his 82 games this season, Longoria has plated a run (21 times). Also, he’s put up seven games with multiple RBI in 2023 (8.5%) and produced three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- He has gone down on strikes one or more times in 57 out of 82 games this season (69.5%), while fanning multiple times in 23 of those games (28.0%).
|19 (47.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||21 (50.0%)|
|5 (12.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (9.5%)|
|9 (22.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||14 (33.3%)|
|7 (17.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (9.5%)|
|11 (27.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||10 (23.8%)|
Ready to bet on Longoria, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.