At 8:07 PM ET on Saturday, October 21, Gabriel Moreno and the Arizona Diamondbacks will suit up against the Philadelphia Phillies and starting pitcher Zack Wheeler at Chase Field, airing on TBS.
Looking to put down a bet on Moreno ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Moreno
Get the latest odds for Moreno and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- Wheeler (13-6) will take to the mound for the Phillies and make his 33rd start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs in six innings pitched on Tuesday in his last outing, a matchup with the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- The 33-year-old ranks 20th in ERA (3.61), eighth in WHIP (1.078), and 12th in K/9 (9.9) among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
- The Phillies average 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-most in the league.
- The Phillies have pitched to a 4.03 this season, which ranks 11th in baseball.
- Phillies pitchers have a 1.240 WHIP this season, sixth-best in the majors.
- With just 185 homers allowed, the Phillies rank 10th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Moreno or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Gabriel Moreno Stats vs. the Phillies
Moreno Stats and Trends
- Moreno has collected a base hit 67 times this year in 115 games played (58.3%), including multiple knocks on 31 occasions (27.0%).
- In 8.7% of his games this season, he has hit a home run (10 of 115). He’s hit a round-tripper in 1.8% of his trips to the dish during the 2023 campaign.
- In 32 of 115 contests this season (27.8%), he has scored, and three of those games (2.6%) included an effort that produced more than one run scored.
- Moreno has plated a run in 43 of 115 games this year, including multiple RBI in eight of them. He has also produced three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
- He has been set down on strikes at least once in 68 out of 115 games this year (59.1%), while fanning multiple times in 16 of them (13.9%).
|38 (64.4%)||Games w/1+ Hit||29 (51.8%)|
|18 (30.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||13 (23.2%)|
|15 (25.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||17 (30.4%)|
|2 (3.4%)||Games w/1+ HR||8 (14.3%)|
|20 (33.9%)||Games w/1+ RBI||23 (41.1%)|
Ready to bet on Moreno, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.