In a clash of CUSA teams, the Liberty Flames (7-0) will face off against the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (4-3) in a matchup on Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at Houchens Industries–L.T. Smith Stadium. The line forecasts must-see action, with Liberty favored by 1.5 points.
Want to bet on Liberty or Western Kentucky in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Liberty vs. Western Kentucky Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
|Liberty (-1.5)||Liberty 30 Western Kentucky 25|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||36.3 (15)||30.0 (48)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||19.7 (36)||27.7 (98)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||7 (47)||9 (72)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||17 (1)||17 (1)|
Liberty vs. Western Kentucky Betting Insights
Liberty Stats and Trends
- Liberty is 5-2-0 ATS this season.
- When playing as at least 1.5-point favorites this season, the Flames have an ATS record of 5-2.
- Liberty games have gone over the point total three out of seven times this season.
Western Kentucky Stats and Trends
- Western Kentucky is 4-3-0 ATS this year.
- The Hilltoppers have covered the spread once when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
- In 2023, three Western Kentucky games have gone over the point total.
Liberty Players to Watch
- Kaidon Salter has thrown for 1,493 yards while completing 57.9% of his passes (88-of-152), with 16 touchdowns and three interceptions this year (213.3 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 85 times for 497 yards and six touchdowns, averaging 71.0 yards per game.
- Quinton Cooley has racked up a team-high 726 rushing yards (103.7 yards per game) and scored six touchdowns.
- C.J. Daniels has hauled in 24 receptions for 509 yards, best on his team, and four touchdowns. He averages 72.7 receiving yards per game.
- Treon Sibley’s stat line this year shows 16 catches for 385 yards and three touchdowns. He puts up 64.2 receiving yards per game.
- Bentley Hanshaw has 170 receiving yards on 13 receptions, with four touchdowns, averaging 28.3 yards per game.
Western Kentucky Players to Watch
- Austin Reed has thrown for 1,908 yards while completing 59% of his passes (173-of-293), with 16 touchdowns and four interceptions this year (272.6 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 26 times for 92 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 13.1 yards per game.
- Markese Stepp has run for a team-leading 203 yards on 43 attempts (33.8 yards per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- L.T. Sanders has rushed for 129 yards on 22 carries (21.5 yards per game) this year.
- Malachi Corley has reeled in 43 passes for a team-best 590 yards with five touchdowns. He averages 98.3 yards per game.
- Easton Messer has also added 24 catches for 299 yards and three touchdowns this year. He averages 42.7 receiving yards per game.
- Dalvin Smith is averaging 31.0 yards per game, racking up 17 receptions for 155 yards and two touchdowns.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.