The Oregon State Beavers (6-1) play on Saturday at 10:30 PM ET versus the Arizona Wildcats (4-3) at Arizona Stadium.
Last time out, the Beavers bested the UCLA Bruins, 36-24. The Wildcats picked up a 44-6 win last time out against the Washington State Cougars.
In that last outing for the Beavers, D.J. Uiagalelei completed 14 of 24 passing attempts (58.3%) and totaled 266 yards through the air, completing two touchdown passes. Damien Martinez had 15 rushing attempts and wound up with 90 yards. Silas Bolden found paydirt once, and ended the contest with five catches for 87 yards.
For the Wildcats in their last game, Noah Fifita finished with 34 completions on 43 attempts (79.1%) for 342 yards. Rayshon Luke carried the ball 10 times for 71 yards and one touchdown. Jonah Coleman snagged four passes for 98 yards.
Want to bet on Oregon State or Arizona? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Oregon State Players to Watch
- Uiagalelei has passed for 1,573 yards while completing 60.2% of his throws (106-of-176), with 15 touchdowns and four interceptions (224.7 yards per game). He’s also rushed 36 times for 124 yards and five touchdowns, averaging 17.7 yards per game.
- Martinez has rushed for a team-leading 676 yards on 105 attempts (96.6 yards per game) while scoring three touchdowns.
- So far this year Deshaun Fenwick has run for 382 yards on 67 carries (54.6 ypg), with four rushing touchdowns.
- Bolden has 32 catches and paces his team with 456 receiving yards (65.1 ypg) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Anthony Gould’s stat line this year shows 27 catches for 443 yards and two touchdowns. He puts up 73.8 receiving yards per game.
- This season Jack Velling is averaging 37.2 yards per game, with 16 catches for 223 yards and seven touchdowns.
Arizona Players to Watch
- Jayden De Laura has passed for 1,069 yards while completing 69.6% of his throws (87-of-125), with nine touchdowns and five interceptions (213.8 yards per game). He’s also rushed 20 times for 131 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 26.2 yards per game.
- Coleman has taken 65 carries for a team-leading 433 rushing yards (61.9 yards per game) while scoring three touchdowns. He’s also caught 21 passes for 296 yards with one touchdown through the air.
- So far this year D.J. Williams has run for 246 yards on 55 carries (35.1 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Tetairoa McMillan has 40 catches, leading his team with 592 yards (84.6 ypg) while scoring five touchdowns this season.
- Jacob Cowing has contributed with 409 yards on 53 catches and eight touchdowns. He averages 58.4 receiving yards per game this year.
Oregon State Recent Stat Leaders
- Gabe Milbourn has helped spur the Beavers’ defense with in their last three games.
- With 20 tackles and one sack, Kitan Oladapo has been a significant piece of the Beavers’ defense in their last three games.
- With 20 tackles and one sack, Bolden has been a big part of the Beavers’ defense in their last three games.
- With 20 tackles and one sack, Uiagalelei has helped spur the Beavers’ defense over their last three games.
Arizona Recent Stat Leaders
- In the Wildcats’ last three contests, Nick Fernandez has delivered 20 tackles and one sack.
- For the Cats in their last three contests, Montana Lemonious-Craig has posted 20 tackles and one sack.
- In the Wildcats’ last three games, Treydan Stukes has registered 11 tackles.
- Tyler Loop has totaled 11 tackles for the Cats in their last three games.
Oregon State vs. Arizona Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||38.1 (9)||31.9 (34)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||20.3 (46)||20.6 (52)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||4 (11)||10 (91)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||11 (20)||6 (98)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.