The Philadelphia Phillies visit the Arizona Diamondbacks for Game 3 of the NLCS on Thursday at 5:07 PM ET at Chase Field. The Phillies have a 2-0 lead in the series. The Phillies will call on Ranger Suarez (4-6, 4.18 ERA) against the Diamondbacks and Brandon Pfaadt (3-9, 5.72 ERA).
Bet on this matchup: Sign up for DraftKings using our link and earn a first-time depositor bonus!
Philadelphia vs. Arizona Pitcher Matchup Info
- When: Thursday, October 19, 2023 at 5:07 PM ET
- Where: Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona
- How to Watch on TV: TBS
- Probable Pitchers: Suarez – PHI (4-6, 4.18 ERA) vs Pfaadt – ARI (3-9, 5.72 ERA)
Catch MLB games on DIRECTV STREAM! Start your free trial now to watch live sports, entertainment and On Demand TV.
Phillies vs. Diamondbacks Starting Pitcher Stats (2023)
Phillies Probable Starting Pitcher: Ranger Suárez
- In his most recent appearance on Friday, the lefty went five innings against the Atlanta Braves, giving up one earned run while surrendering three hits.
- The 28-year-old has amassed a 4.18 ERA and 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings in 22 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .261 to his opponents.
- Suarez enters the game with 11 quality starts under his belt this year.
- He has had one appearance this season in which he did not give up an earned run.
- Suarez’s team is 13-11-0 against the spread this season in his starts.
- Games started by Suarez have a 9-12-3 record at hitting the over this season.
Suarez’s Recent Performance
|vs. Braves||Oct. 12||5.0||3||1||1||2||0|
|at Braves||Oct. 7||3.2||1||0||0||4||1|
|vs. Pirates||Sep. 27||4.2||9||6||6||4||2|
|vs. Mets||Sep. 21||6.2||5||4||4||6||2|
|at Cardinals||Sep. 16||6.0||4||1||1||5||4|
Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitcher: Brandon Pfaadt
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Thursday, Oct. 12, when he threw 4 1/3 scoreless innings against the Los Angeles Dodgers while allowing two hits.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 5.72, a 3.62 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.406 in 19 games this season.
- In 19 starts this season, he’s earned three quality starts.
- He has finished three appearances without allowing an earned run in 19 chances this season.
- When Pfaadt starts, the Diamondbacks have gone 12-9-0 against the spread.
- Pfaadt’s starts with a set total this season have gone over the run total in five of 21 games.
Pfaadt’s Recent Performance
|vs. Dodgers||Oct. 11||4.1||2||0||0||2||0|
|at Brewers||Oct. 3||2.2||7||3||3||4||1|
|at White Sox||Sep. 27||5.2||5||0||0||8||0|
|at Yankees||Sep. 22||4.1||8||6||5||8||0|
|vs. Cubs||Sep. 15||5.1||4||0||0||6||1|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.