The Colorado Avalanche and Chicago Blackhawks — both coming off wins — will play on Thursday at 10:30 PM ET, at Ball Arena in Denver. The sportsbooks have made the Avalanche big favorites at -363 on the moneyline, and the Blackhawks are at +282.
The betting trends in what follows reflect odds as of October 19, 2023 at 9:17 PM ET. Head to the article below for the latest lines for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Avalanche vs. Blackhawks Betting Odds
- Moneyline: COL: (-363) | CHI: (+282)
- Puck line: COL: -1.5 (-142) | CHI: +1.5 (115)
- Total: 6.5 — Over: (-106) | Under: (-117)
Injury Report as of October 19
Avalanche: Pavel Francouz: Groin (Out), Chris Wagner: Achilles (Out), Gabriel Landeskog: Knee (Out), Alex Beaucage: Upper Body (Out), Jean-Luc Foudy: Lower Body (Out)
Blackhawks: Philipp Kurashev: Wrist (Out), Colin Blackwell: Lower Body (Out), Colton Dach: Ankle (Out), Samuel Savoie: Femur (Out), Luke Philp: Achilles (Out)
Avalanche vs. Blackhawks Predictions & Computer Picks
|Total Pick||Under (6.5)|
|Spread Pick||Avalanche (-1.5)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Avalanche vs. Blackhawks Team Stats (2022-23)
|Avalanche Avg. (Rank)||Blackhawks Avg. (Rank)|
|3.35 (10th)||Goals Scored||2.46 (32nd)|
|2.72 (9th)||Goals Allowed||3.66 (28th)|
|33.2 (8th)||Shots||26.9 (31st)|
|31.0 (14th)||Shots Allowed||33.6 (29th)|
Avalanche Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
How to Bet on Avalanche vs. Blackhawks
Blackhawks Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
- The Avalanche were 43-26 when favored on the moneyline last season.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Avalanche have an implied win probability of 78.4%.
- The Blackhawks were an underdog in 79 games last season, and won 25 (31.6%).
- The moneyline set for this contest implies a 26.2% chance of victory for the Blackhawks.
- Colorado’s games last season went over this matchup’s total of 6.5 goals 34 times.
- Chicago combined with its opponent to score more than 6.5 goals in 41 of 82 games last season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.