Chanettee Wannasaen heads into the 2023 BMW Ladies Championship at Seowon Valley Country Club with +75000 odds to win after she made the cut and finished 50th in her last tournament, the Buick LPGA Shanghai. The event tees off October 19-21 from Yangp’yŏng, South Korea. Lydia Ko was the last to win the tournament.
In the past 12 months, Wannasaen has played in 15 tournaments. She won one, and her average finish was 44th, with one top 10.
Details on the BMW Ladies Championship
- Date: October 19-21, 2023
- Course: Seowon Valley Country Club
- Location: Yangp’yŏng, South Korea
- Par: 72 / 6,680 yards
- Wannasaen Odds to Win: +75000
- Previous Winner: Lydia Ko
- Purse: $2.2M
Check out the latest LPGA Tour odds for Wannasaen at the BMW Ladies Championship and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Wannasaen’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Wannasaen’s recent form
- Wannasaen will seek to qualify for the weekend for the fourth straight event.
- Wannasaen hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in her last three tournaments, with an average finish of 51st.
- Wannasaen has not been in contention in recent tournaments, having not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of her past three appearances.
- She has an average score of -1 across her last three events.
- Over her last 11 rounds played, Wannasaen has finished below par six times and carded six rounds with a score that’s better than average.
- She has delivered one of the day’s 10 best scores in one of her last 11 rounds played.
- Wannasaen has finished within five strokes of the top score for the day three times over her last 11 rounds.
Ready to bet on the BMW Ladies Championship ? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Wannasaen’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 12-14||Buick LPGA Shanghai||50||72-70-73-71 (-2)||12||$7,063|
|October 5-7||The Ascendant LPGA||54||69-71-79-71 (+6)||19||$5,279|
|September 29-30||Walmart NW Arkansas Championship||48||70-69-68 (-6)||13||$7,291|
|September 7-9||Kroger Queen City Championship||MC||71-74 (+1)||—||$0|
|August 31 – September 2||Portland Classic||1||68-66-65-63 (-26)||0||$225,000|
|August 17-19||ISPS Handa World Invitational||MC||71-76-78 (+8)||—||$0|
|July 13-15||Greater Toledo LPGA Classic||MC||71-73 (+2)||—||$0|
|June 15-17||Meijer LPGA Classic for Simply Give||MC||73-72 (+1)||—||$0|
|June 9-10||ShopRite LPGA Classic||MC||74-77 (+9)||—||$0|
|May 11-13||Cognizant Founders Cup||MC||76-74 (+6)||—||$0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.