Maja Stark, who took eighth in the Buick LPGA Shanghai at Qizhong Garden Golf Club October 12-14 in her last action, enters play in the 2023 BMW Ladies Championship at Seowon Valley Country Club with +5000 odds to win. Yangp’yŏng, South Korea will host the tournament on the par 72 course from October 19-21. Lydia Ko is the previous champion at this event.
Stark has competed in 19 tournaments in the last 12 months. Her best finish was second, her average finish was 27th, and she made the cut 15 times (78.9%).
Details on the BMW Ladies Championship
- Date: October 19-21, 2023
- Course: Seowon Valley Country Club
- Location: Yangp’yŏng, South Korea
- Par: 72 / 6,680 yards
- Stark Odds to Win: +5000
- Previous Winner: Lydia Ko
- Purse: $2.2M
Check out the latest LPGA Tour odds for Stark at the BMW Ladies Championship and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Stark’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Stark’s recent form
- Over her last three events, Stark has finished in the top 10 once.
- She has made the cut in two of her past three events.
- Stark has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of her past three tournaments, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- She has an average score relative to par of -4 in her past three events.
- Over her last 10 rounds played, Stark has finished below par six times, while also posting one bogey-free round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- She has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score twice in her last 10 rounds played.
- Stark has ended within three strokes of the best score of the round twice, and she’s been within five strokes of the top score for the day five times over her last 10 rounds played.
Ready to bet on the BMW Ladies Championship ? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Stark’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 12-14||Buick LPGA Shanghai||8||66-68-70-72 (-12)||2||$43,644|
|August 31 – September 2||Portland Classic||MC||71-71 (-2)||—||$0|
|August 24-26||CP Women’s Open||41||72-71-72-77 (+4)||13||$10,882|
|August 10-12||AIG Women’s Open||50||72-74-72-75 (+5)||19||$26,497|
|August 3-5||Trust Golf Women’s Ladies Scottish Open||4||69-65-72-71 (-11)||4||$75,282|
|July 27-29||Amundi Evian Championship||MC||75-75 (+8)||—||$0|
|July 6-8||U.S. Women’s Open||9||72-73-72-72 (+1)||10||$272,355|
|June 22-24||KPMG Women’s PGA Championship||MC||76-76 (+10)||—||$0|
|June 15-17||Meijer LPGA Classic for Simply Give||54||69-73-71-70 (-5)||16||$7,556|
|June 1-3||Mizuho Americas Open||27||72-72-70-73 (-1)||8||$22,543|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.