Sung-hyun Park enters the 2023 BMW Ladies Championship at Seowon Valley Country Club with +75000 odds to win after she missed the cut in her most recent tournament, the Kroger Queen City Championship. Lydia Ko is the previous winner for the event, which takes place October 19-21 in Yangp’yŏng, South Korea.
Park has a best finish of 39th, and an average finish of 57th, in her 17 tournaments during the past year (including no top rounds of the day).
Details on the BMW Ladies Championship
- Date: October 19-21, 2023
- Course: Seowon Valley Country Club
- Location: Yangp’yŏng, South Korea
- Par: 72 / 6,680 yards
- Park Odds to Win: +75000
- Previous Winner: Lydia Ko
- Purse: $2.2M
Check out the latest LPGA Tour odds for Park at the BMW Ladies Championship and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Park’s history at the BMW Ladies Championship
- Park finished 56th here in 2022 (her most recent appearance at this tournament).
- She closed one round with a top-10 score of the day in her most recent visit to this event.
Park’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Park’s recent form
- Park finished 64th in her only finish over her last three tournaments.
- She has qualified for the weekend in one of her past three appearances.
- Park has not finished within five strokes of the winner or carded a better-than-average score in any of her past three appearances.
- She finished with a score of -4 in her only made cut over her last three events.
- Over her last eight rounds played, Park has finished below par three times and carded two rounds with a score that’s better than average.
- She has not finished any of her last eight rounds with one of the day’s 10 best scores.
- Park has carded a score that’s within five shots of the day’s best in two of her last eight rounds played.
Ready to bet on the BMW Ladies Championship ? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Park’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 7-9||Kroger Queen City Championship||MC||70-75 (+1)||—||$0|
|August 31 – September 2||Portland Classic||64||68-72-70-74 (-4)||22||$3,495|
|August 24-26||CP Women’s Open||MC||82-78 (+16)||—||$0|
|July 27-29||Amundi Evian Championship||61||72-70-72-76 (+6)||20||$14,758|
|July 13-15||Greater Toledo LPGA Classic||41||71-70-71-69 (-3)||18||$7,416|
|July 6-8||U.S. Women’s Open||MC||79-77 (+12)||—||$0|
|June 22-24||KPMG Women’s PGA Championship||77||73-74-77-75 (+15)||23||$17,422|
|June 15-17||Meijer LPGA Classic for Simply Give||72||69-70-77-74 (+2)||23||$4,885|
|June 9-10||ShopRite LPGA Classic||39||72-69-69 (-3)||11||$8,052|
|June 1-3||Mizuho Americas Open||59||73-73-79-71 (+8)||17||$7,164|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.