Lydia Ko will tee off as the previous winner at the 2023 BMW Ladies Championship from Seowon Valley Country Club with +11000 odds to win the event yet again. A total of 78 golfers will compete from October 19-21 in Yangp’yŏng, South Korea.
Ko has two wins, and an average finish of 38th, in her 20 tournaments during the past year (including three top rounds of the day).
Details on the BMW Ladies Championship
- Date: October 19-21, 2023
- Course: Seowon Valley Country Club
- Location: Yangp’yŏng, South Korea
- Par: 72 / 6,680 yards
- Ko Odds to Win: +11000
- Previous Winner: Lydia Ko
- Purse: $2.2M
Check out the latest LPGA Tour odds for Ko at the BMW Ladies Championship and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ko’s history at the BMW Ladies Championship
- Ko took first in 2022 in her most recent appearance at this event.
- She posted the round’s top score once her last time here.
Ko’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Ko’s recent form
- Ko will seek to make the cut for the fourth straight event.
- In her last three tournaments, Ko has an average finish of 46th.
- Ko has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of her past three appearances.
- She has an average score of -4 across her last three events.
- Over her last 11 rounds played, Ko has finished below par five times and carded five rounds with a score that’s better than average.
- She has posted one of the five best scores in one of her last 11 rounds.
- Ko has posted a score within three shots of the day’s best in three of her last 11 rounds played.
Ready to bet on the BMW Ladies Championship ? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Ko’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 12-14||Buick LPGA Shanghai||50||74-69-73-70 (-2)||12||$7,063|
|September 29-30||Walmart NW Arkansas Championship||48||65-72-70 (-6)||13||$7,291|
|September 7-9||Kroger Queen City Championship||41||68-73-72-72 (-3)||13||$8,681|
|August 31 – September 2||Portland Classic||MC||72-72 (E)||—||$0|
|August 24-26||CP Women’s Open||71||72-74-82-73 (+13)||22||$5,019|
|August 10-12||AIG Women’s Open||MC||74-74 (+4)||—||$0|
|July 27-29||Amundi Evian Championship||61||66-76-71-77 (+6)||20||$14,758|
|July 13-15||Greater Toledo LPGA Classic||65||67-68-72-78 (+1)||22||$3,909|
|July 6-8||U.S. Women’s Open||33||76-71-74-75 (+8)||17||$50,093|
|June 22-24||KPMG Women’s PGA Championship||57||74-73-72-71 (+6)||14||$25,395|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.