A Lim Kim has +4000 odds to win the 2023 BMW Ladies Championship at Seowon Valley Country Club after finishing 17th in the Buick LPGA Shanghai at Qizhong Garden Golf Club October 12-14 in her last action. The tournament will be held October 19-21 in Yangp’yŏng, South Korea, hosted at the par 72, 6,680-yard course. Lydia Ko is the previous champion.
Kim has played in 20 events in the past 12 months. Her best finish was third, her average finish was 32nd, and she had the top round of the day three times.
Details on the BMW Ladies Championship
- Date: October 19-21, 2023
- Course: Seowon Valley Country Club
- Location: Yangp’yŏng, South Korea
- Par: 72 / 6,680 yards
- Kim Odds to Win: +4000
- Previous Winner: Lydia Ko
- Purse: $2.2M
Check out the latest LPGA Tour odds for Kim at the BMW Ladies Championship and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Kim’s history at the BMW Ladies Championship
- Kim finished 19th the most recent time she played this tournament, which was in 2022.
- Her last visit here, she recorded one of the five best scores of the day in one round.
Kim’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Kim’s recent form
- Kim will seek to qualify for the weekend for the 10th straight event.
- Kim has finished in the top 20 once over her last three appearances.
- Over her last three events, Kim has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- She has an average score relative to par of -5 in her past three events.
- Over her plast 11 rounds, Kim has finished below par eight times, completed her day without a bogey once and finished eight rounds with a score that’s better than average.
- She has carded a top-five score in three of her last 11 rounds played, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day on five occasions.
- Kim has delivered a score that’s within three shots of the day’s best in two of her last 11 rounds, while she’s finished within five strokes of the top score of the day eight times.
Ready to bet on the BMW Ladies Championship ? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Kim’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 12-14||Buick LPGA Shanghai||17||68-70-73-68 (-9)||5||$25,723|
|October 5-7||The Ascendant LPGA||31||72-67-79-68 (+2)||15||$11,945|
|September 29-30||Walmart NW Arkansas Championship||27||69-66-69 (-9)||10||$18,445|
|September 7-9||Kroger Queen City Championship||61||75-68-74-72 (+1)||17||$4,676|
|August 10-12||AIG Women’s Open||40||72-72-71-76 (+3)||17||$41,521|
|August 3-5||Trust Golf Women’s Ladies Scottish Open||4||73-69-69-66 (-11)||4||$75,282|
|July 27-29||Amundi Evian Championship||3||67-74-67-69 (-7)||7||$283,278|
|July 13-15||Greater Toledo LPGA Classic||41||67-73-70-71 (-3)||18||$7,416|
|July 6-8||U.S. Women’s Open||64||76-73-73-79 (+13)||22||$22,230|
|June 22-24||KPMG Women’s PGA Championship||MC||75-73 (+6)||—||$0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.