Lilia Vu took second in her last tournament in the Buick LPGA Shanghai at Qizhong Garden Golf Club October 12-14, and will try for another high finish in the 2023 BMW Ladies Championship at Seowon Valley Country Club. She has +2000 odds to win. Yangp’yŏng, South Korea will host the tournament on the par 72 course from October 19-21. Lydia Ko is the previous winner at this event.
In the past 12 months, Vu has played in 18 tournaments. She won three, her average finish was 14th, and she made the cut 14 times (77.8%).
Details on the BMW Ladies Championship
- Date: October 19-21, 2023
- Course: Seowon Valley Country Club
- Location: Yangp’yŏng, South Korea
- Par: 72 / 6,680 yards
- Vu Odds to Win: +2000
- Previous Winner: Lydia Ko
- Purse: $2.2M
Check out the latest LPGA Tour odds for Vu at the BMW Ladies Championship and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Vu’s history at the BMW Ladies Championship
- In 2022, which was her most recent entry here at this tournament, Vu finished third.
- She ended one round with the top score in the field the most recent time she competed at this event.
Vu’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Vu’s recent form
- Vu will try to extend her streak of made cuts to seven by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Over her last three tournaments, Vu has finished in the top five once.
- Vu has finished within three shots of the leader in one of her past three appearances. Over that same span, she has finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- She has carded an average score of -9 over her last three appearances.
- Over her last 12 rounds played, Vu has finished below par seven times, while also posting one bogey-free round and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- She has produced a top-five score three times and a top-10 score four times in her last 12 rounds.
- Vu has ended within three strokes of the best score of the round three times, and she’s been within five strokes of the top score for the day five times over her last 12 rounds played.
Ready to bet on the BMW Ladies Championship ? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Vu’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 12-14||Buick LPGA Shanghai||2||72-67-67-68 (-14)||0||$192,550|
|August 31 – September 2||Portland Classic||14||71-69-69-64 (-15)||11||$21,739|
|August 24-26||CP Women’s Open||22||72-72-73-72 (+1)||10||$23,006|
|August 10-12||AIG Women’s Open||1||72-68-67-67 (-14)||0||$1,350,000|
|August 3-5||Trust Golf Women’s Ladies Scottish Open||35||72-69-73-73 (-1)||14||$10,575|
|July 27-29||Amundi Evian Championship||42||71-70-68-76 (+1)||15||$27,910|
|July 6-8||U.S. Women’s Open||MC||79-82 (+17)||—||$0|
|June 22-24||KPMG Women’s PGA Championship||MC||72-76 (+6)||—||$0|
|May 11-13||Cognizant Founders Cup||MC||74-74 (+4)||—||$0|
|April 27-29||JM Eagle LA Championship||MC||69-75 (+2)||—||$0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.