Georgia Hall enters the 2023 BMW Ladies Championship at Seowon Valley Country Club with +3000 odds to win after she made the cut in her last tournament, the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship , and finished 27th. This tournament will tee off in Yangp’yŏng, South Korea from October 19-21. The competitors will hope to claim the title last won by Lydia Ko.
In her 19 events during the past year, Hall has a best finish of second and an average finish of 18th, with three top fives.
Details on the BMW Ladies Championship
- Date: October 19-21, 2023
- Course: Seowon Valley Country Club
- Location: Yangp’yŏng, South Korea
- Par: 72 / 6,680 yards
- Hall Odds to Win: +3000
- Previous Winner: Lydia Ko
- Purse: $2.2M
Check out the latest LPGA Tour odds for Hall at the BMW Ladies Championship and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Hall’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Hall’s recent form
- Hall will try to extend her streak of made cuts to seven by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Hall has finished in the top 20 twice over her last three tournaments.
- Hall has finished with a better-than-average score in each of her last three tournaments.
- She has finished with an average score of -9 those three times she made the cut.
- Over her plast 11 rounds, Hall has finished below par nine times, completed her day without a bogey twice and finished nine rounds with a score that’s better than average.
- She has produced a top-five score twice and a top-10 score three times in her last 11 rounds.
- Hall has delivered a score that’s within three shots of the day’s best in three of her last 11 rounds, while she’s finished within five strokes of the top score of the day six times.
Ready to bet on the BMW Ladies Championship ? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Hall’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29-30||Walmart NW Arkansas Championship||27||68-68-68 (-9)||10||$18,445|
|August 31 – September 2||Portland Classic||14||70-68-70-65 (-15)||11||$21,739|
|August 24-26||CP Women’s Open||11||73-68-70-74 (-3)||6||$46,049|
|August 17-19||ISPS Handa World Invitational||16||72-74-73-70 (E)||8||$18,769|
|August 10-12||AIG Women’s Open||30||74-72-74-69 (+1)||15||$61,626|
|July 27-29||Amundi Evian Championship||36||71-73-68-72 (E)||14||$35,610|
|July 6-8||U.S. Women’s Open||MC||76-77 (+9)||—||$0|
|June 22-24||KPMG Women’s PGA Championship||MC||79-72 (+9)||—||$0|
|June 9-10||ShopRite LPGA Classic||30||66-71-72 (-4)||10||$11,866|
|June 1-3||Mizuho Americas Open||33||71-74-75-68 (E)||9||$17,651|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.