After an eighth-place showing at the 2022 BMW Ladies Championship , Yuka Saso will look for another top finish this year at Seowon Valley Country Club. She has +2500 odds to win, the ninth-best odds of the field. A total of 78 competitors will head to Yangp’yŏng, South Korea from October 19-21 for this event, which was last won by Lydia Ko.
In the past year, Saso has competed in 21 tournaments. Her best finish was second, her average finish was 20th, and she made the cut 16 times (76.2%).
Details on the BMW Ladies Championship
- Date: October 19-21, 2023
- Course: Seowon Valley Country Club
- Location: Yangp’yŏng, South Korea
- Par: 72 / 6,680 yards
- Saso Odds to Win: +2500
- Previous Winner: Lydia Ko
- Purse: $2.2M
Check out the latest LPGA Tour odds for Saso at the BMW Ladies Championship and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Saso’s history at the BMW Ladies Championship
- Saso competed in this tournament most recently in 2022. She took eighth.
- She recorded the best score out of the field one round the last time she took part in this event.
Saso’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Saso’s recent form
- Saso will seek to make the cut for the fifth straight event.
- Saso has finished in the top five once over her last three tournaments.
- Saso has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of her past three appearances, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- She has an average score of -9 across her last three events.
- Over her last 11 rounds played, Saso has finished below par nine times, while also posting one bogey-free round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- She has posted one of the five best scores in two of her last 11 rounds.
- Saso has ended within three strokes of the best score of the round three times, and she’s been within five strokes of the top score for the day seven times over her last 11 rounds played.
Ready to bet on the BMW Ladies Championship ? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Saso’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29-30||Walmart NW Arkansas Championship||23||65-70-68 (-10)||9||$22,819|
|September 7-9||Kroger Queen City Championship||5||69-66-70-72 (-11)||5||$56,545|
|August 31 – September 2||Portland Classic||59||68-67-70-78 (-5)||21||$3,780|
|August 24-26||CP Women’s Open||8||66-73-72-73 (-4)||5||$56,954|
|August 10-12||AIG Women’s Open||MC||74-73 (+3)||—||$0|
|July 27-29||Amundi Evian Championship||3||67-69-71-70 (-7)||7||$283,278|
|July 6-8||U.S. Women’s Open||20||72-75-75-71 (+5)||14||$106,269|
|June 22-24||KPMG Women’s PGA Championship||2||69-73-69-66 (-7)||1||$875,130|
|June 1-3||Mizuho Americas Open||7||69-74-69-70 (-6)||3||$70,463|
|May 11-13||Cognizant Founders Cup||MC||77-72 (+5)||—||$0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.