Sarah Kemp enters play in the 2023 BMW Ladies Championship at Seowon Valley Country Club with +50000 odds to win after a fourth-place showing in The Ascendant LPGA at Old American Golf Club October 5-7 in her last tournament. Lydia Ko is the previous winner of the event, which will be held October 19-21 from Yangp’yŏng, South Korea.
Kemp has a best finish of fourth, and an average finish of 28th, in her 19 tournaments during the past year (including one top five).
Details on the BMW Ladies Championship
- Date: October 19-21, 2023
- Course: Seowon Valley Country Club
- Location: Yangp’yŏng, South Korea
- Par: 72 / 6,680 yards
- Kemp Odds to Win: +50000
- Previous Winner: Lydia Ko
- Purse: $2.2M
Check out the latest LPGA Tour odds for Kemp at the BMW Ladies Championship and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Kemp’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Kemp’s recent form
- Kemp has finished in the top five once over her last three appearances.
- She has made the cut in two of her past three appearances.
- Over her last three events, Kemp has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score once.
- She has an average score relative to par of -5 in her past three tournaments.
- Over her past 10 rounds, Kemp has finished below par on five occasions, while also carding six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- She has carded a top-five score in two of her last 10 rounds played, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day on three occasions.
- Kemp has delivered a score that’s within three shots of the day’s best in two of her last 10 rounds, while she’s finished within five strokes of the top score of the day three times.
Ready to bet on the BMW Ladies Championship ? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Kemp’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 5-7||The Ascendant LPGA||4||67-71-69-69 (-8)||5||$93,286|
|September 29-30||Walmart NW Arkansas Championship||MC||72-75 (+5)||—||$0|
|September 7-9||Kroger Queen City Championship||55||72-71-73-71 (-1)||15||$5,571|
|August 31 – September 2||Portland Classic||21||66-71-69-69 (-13)||13||$15,840|
|August 17-19||ISPS Handa World Invitational||MC||75-75-73 (+6)||—||$0|
|August 10-12||AIG Women’s Open||MC||71-77 (+4)||—||$0|
|August 3-5||Trust Golf Women’s Ladies Scottish Open||9||69-68-72-70 (-9)||6||$41,824|
|July 27-29||Amundi Evian Championship||28||73-73-68-69 (-1)||13||$47,560|
|July 13-15||Greater Toledo LPGA Classic||53||70-71-71-70 (-2)||19||$5,534|
|June 22-24||KPMG Women’s PGA Championship||MC||77-71 (+6)||—||$0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.