Madelene Sagstrom, who took eighth in the Buick LPGA Shanghai at Qizhong Garden Golf Club October 12-14 in her last tournament action, enters play in the 2023 BMW Ladies Championship at Seowon Valley Country Club with +3500 odds to win. A field of 78 golfers will look to claim previous winner Lydia Ko’s title when the tournament gets underway October 19-21 in Yangp’yŏng, South Korea.
Sagstrom has a best finish of eighth, and an average finish of 22nd, in her 20 tournaments during the past year (including one top round of the day).
Details on the BMW Ladies Championship
- Date: October 19-21, 2023
- Course: Seowon Valley Country Club
- Location: Yangp’yŏng, South Korea
- Par: 72 / 6,680 yards
- Sagstrom Odds to Win: +3500
- Previous Winner: Lydia Ko
- Purse: $2.2M
Check out the latest LPGA Tour odds for Sagstrom at the BMW Ladies Championship and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Sagstrom’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Sagstrom’s recent form
- Sagstrom has qualified for the weekend in three straight events.
- Sagstrom has finished in the top 20 twice over her last three events, finishing as high as the top 10 in one of those outings.
- Sagstrom has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in each of her past three tournaments, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- She has carded an average score of -11 over her last three tournaments.
- Over her plast 12 rounds, Sagstrom has finished below par nine times, completed her day without a bogey five times and finished nine rounds with a score that’s better than average.
- She has posted the day’s best score in one of her last 12 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 three times.
- Sagstrom has ended within three strokes of the best score of the round three times, and she’s been within five strokes of the top score for the day eight times over her last 12 rounds played.
Ready to bet on the BMW Ladies Championship ? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Sagstrom’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 12-14||Buick LPGA Shanghai||8||71-72-70-63 (-12)||2||$43,644|
|September 7-9||Kroger Queen City Championship||14||69-68-68-74 (-9)||7||$29,748|
|August 31 – September 2||Portland Classic||26||67-67-69-73 (-12)||14||$12,348|
|August 24-26||CP Women’s Open||MC||73-76 (+5)||—||$0|
|August 10-12||AIG Women’s Open||MC||76-72 (+4)||—||$0|
|August 3-5||Trust Golf Women’s Ladies Scottish Open||9||66-73-68-72 (-9)||6||$41,824|
|July 27-29||Amundi Evian Championship||MC||71-76 (+5)||—||$0|
|July 6-8||U.S. Women’s Open||MC||74-78 (+8)||—||$0|
|June 22-24||KPMG Women’s PGA Championship||39||73-71-72-71 (+3)||11||$45,217|
|June 15-17||Meijer LPGA Classic for Simply Give||32||70-72-68-69 (-9)||12||$15,270|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.