Allisen Corpuz has +4500 odds in the 2023 BMW Ladies Championship at Seowon Valley Country Club. She will aim to improve on her 17th-place finish at this tournament in 2022. The field will chase the title of champion, currently held by Lydia Ko, when action begins October 19-21 in Yangp’yŏng, South Korea.
In her 22 tournaments during the past year, Corpuz has one win and an average finish of 24th, with 17 made cuts.
Details on the BMW Ladies Championship
- Date: October 19-21, 2023
- Course: Seowon Valley Country Club
- Location: Yangp’yŏng, South Korea
- Par: 72 / 6,680 yards
- Corpuz Odds to Win: +4500
- Previous Winner: Lydia Ko
- Purse: $2.2M
Check out the latest LPGA Tour odds for Corpuz at the BMW Ladies Championship and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Corpuz’s history at the BMW Ladies Championship
- Corpuz played this tournament most recently in 2022. She took 17th.
- She finished one round without carding a bogey her last appearance here.
Corpuz’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Corpuz’s recent form
- Corpuz has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over her last three tournaments.
- In the past three times she has played a tournament, she’s made the cut once.
- Over her last three tournaments, Corpuz has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- In her past three appearances, she finished -1 relative to par in her only made cut.
- Over her past eight rounds, Corpuz has finished below par on four occasions, while also carding four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- She has carded a top-10 score once in her last eight rounds of play.
- Corpuz has carded a score that’s within five shots of the day’s best in four of her last eight rounds played.
Ready to bet on the BMW Ladies Championship ? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Corpuz’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 7-9||Kroger Queen City Championship||MC||72-72 (E)||—||$0|
|August 31 – September 2||Portland Classic||MC||73-68 (-3)||—||$0|
|August 24-26||CP Women’s Open||17||76-70-71-70 (-1)||8||$32,267|
|August 10-12||AIG Women’s Open||6||70-71-74-69 (-4)||10||$260,191|
|August 3-5||Trust Golf Women’s Ladies Scottish Open||MC||77-74 (+7)||—||$0|
|July 27-29||Amundi Evian Championship||54||71-73-71-73 (+4)||18||$18,607|
|July 13-15||Greater Toledo LPGA Classic||2||67-66-68-65 (-18)||3||$160,458|
|July 6-8||U.S. Women’s Open||1||69-70-71-69 (-9)||0||$2,000,000|
|June 22-24||KPMG Women’s PGA Championship||15||70-71-72-69 (-2)||6||$125,531|
|June 15-17||Meijer LPGA Classic for Simply Give||32||71-68-70-70 (-9)||12||$15,270|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.