Alexa Pano (+50000 odds to win) heads into the 2023 BMW Ladies Championship at Seowon Valley Country Club after she missed the cut at The Ascendant LPGA in her last tournament The event tees off October 19-21 from Yangp’yŏng, South Korea. Lydia Ko was the last to win the tournament.
Pano has played in 16 events in the last year. She won one, her average finish was 33rd, and she made the cut eight times (50.0%).
Details on the BMW Ladies Championship
- Date: October 19-21, 2023
- Course: Seowon Valley Country Club
- Location: Yangp’yŏng, South Korea
- Par: 72 / 6,680 yards
- Pano Odds to Win: +50000
- Previous Winner: Lydia Ko
- Purse: $2.2M
Check out the latest LPGA Tour odds for Pano at the BMW Ladies Championship and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Pano’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Pano’s recent form
- Pano has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over her last three events.
- In the past three times she has played a tournament, she’s made the cut once.
- Over her last three appearances, Pano has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- She posted a final score of -8 relative to par in her only made cut in her past three events.
- Over her past eight rounds, Pano has finished below par on four occasions, while also carding five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- She has put up a top-five score once in her last eight rounds played.
- Pano has ended within three strokes of the best score of the round once, and she’s been within five strokes of the top score for the day four times over her last eight rounds played.
Ready to bet on the BMW Ladies Championship ? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Pano’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 5-7||The Ascendant LPGA||MC||71-74 (+3)||—||$0|
|September 29-30||Walmart NW Arkansas Championship||MC||68-73 (-1)||—||$0|
|September 7-9||Kroger Queen City Championship||16||73-66-70-71 (-8)||8||$25,934|
|August 31 – September 2||Portland Classic||12||68-70-67-67 (-16)||10||$26,040|
|August 24-26||CP Women’s Open||22||74-70-74-71 (+1)||10||$23,006|
|August 17-19||ISPS Handa World Invitational||1||76-70-69-66 (-8)||0||$225,000|
|July 13-15||Greater Toledo LPGA Classic||69||68-72-69-77 (+2)||23||$3,689|
|June 22-24||KPMG Women’s PGA Championship||61||70-74-69-78 (+7)||15||$22,040|
|June 15-17||Meijer LPGA Classic for Simply Give||MC||74-71 (+1)||—||$0|
|June 9-10||ShopRite LPGA Classic||22||72-70-66 (-5)||9||$16,624|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.