In-gee Chun heads into the 2023 BMW Ladies Championship at Seowon Valley Country Club with +8000 odds to win after she missed the cut in her most recent event, The Ascendant LPGA. The Yangp’yŏng, South Korea course will host 78 competitors from October 19-21, all seeking the title last claimed by Lydia Ko
Chun has played in 19 tournaments in the past year. Her best finish was eighth, and her average finish was 29th, with one top 10.
Details on the BMW Ladies Championship
- Date: October 19-21, 2023
- Course: Seowon Valley Country Club
- Location: Yangp’yŏng, South Korea
- Par: 72 / 6,680 yards
- Chun Odds to Win: +8000
- Previous Winner: Lydia Ko
- Purse: $2.2M
Check out the latest LPGA Tour odds for Chun at the BMW Ladies Championship and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chun’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Chun’s recent form
- Chun hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in her last three events, with an average finish of 27th.
- She has made the cut in one of her past three events.
- Over her last three tournaments, Chun has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- She finished -9 relative to par the only time she made the cut.
- Over her last six rounds played, Chun has finished below par five times and carded two rounds with a score that’s better than average.
- She has carded a top-10 score once in her last six rounds of play.
- Chun has finished within five strokes of the top score for the day two times over her last six rounds.
Ready to bet on the BMW Ladies Championship ? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Chun’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 5-7||The Ascendant LPGA||MC||74 (+3)||—||$0|
|September 29-30||Walmart NW Arkansas Championship||27||70-66-68 (-9)||10||$18,445|
|August 31 – September 2||Portland Classic||MC||71-71 (-2)||—||$0|
|August 24-26||CP Women’s Open||8||74-72-69-69 (-4)||5||$56,954|
|August 10-12||AIG Women’s Open||40||70-72-78-71 (+3)||17||$41,521|
|August 3-5||Trust Golf Women’s Ladies Scottish Open||35||74-66-75-72 (-1)||14||$10,575|
|July 27-29||Amundi Evian Championship||36||72-72-72-68 (E)||14||$35,610|
|July 13-15||Greater Toledo LPGA Classic||41||70-69-70-72 (-3)||18||$7,416|
|July 6-8||U.S. Women’s Open||27||72-72-75-75 (+6)||15||$77,779|
|June 22-24||KPMG Women’s PGA Championship||24||74-72-70-68 (E)||8||$86,483|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.