Jenny Shin has +8000 odds to win the 2023 BMW Ladies Championship at Seowon Valley Country Club. She made the cut in her last appeareance at this tournament in 2022 and finished 68th. Action gets underway October 19-21 in Yangp’yŏng, South Korea, and Lydia Ko is the previous champion for the event.
Shin has a best finish of third, and an average finish of 29th, in her 22 tournaments during the past year (including one top five).
Details on the BMW Ladies Championship
- Date: October 19-21, 2023
- Course: Seowon Valley Country Club
- Location: Yangp’yŏng, South Korea
- Par: 72 / 6,680 yards
- Shin Odds to Win: +8000
- Previous Winner: Lydia Ko
- Purse: $2.2M
Check out the latest LPGA Tour odds for Shin at the BMW Ladies Championship and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Shin’s history at the BMW Ladies Championship
- Shin finished 68th here in 2022 (her most recent entry at this tournament).
- Shin finished with 10 birdies and 11 bogeys during her last appearance at this event.
Shin’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Shin’s recent form
- Shin will try to extend her streak of made cuts to eight by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Shin has finished in the top five in one of her last three appearances.
- Shin has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in each of her past three appearances, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- She has carded an average score of -7 over her last three appearances.
- Over her plast 11 rounds, Shin has finished below par six times, completed her day without a bogey once and finished eight rounds with a score that’s better than average.
- She has carded a top-five score in two of her last 11 rounds played, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day on four occasions.
- Shin has delivered a score that’s within three shots of the day’s best in three of her last 11 rounds, while she’s finished within five strokes of the top score of the day seven times.
Ready to bet on the BMW Ladies Championship ? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Shin’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 5-7||The Ascendant LPGA||24||68-73-72-71 (E)||13||$16,746|
|September 29-30||Walmart NW Arkansas Championship||3||65-66-67 (-15)||4||$112,775|
|September 7-9||Kroger Queen City Championship||23||70-72-73-67 (-6)||10||$17,983|
|August 31 – September 2||Portland Classic||45||71-66-72-70 (-9)||17||$6,183|
|August 10-12||AIG Women’s Open||16||71-72-72-72 (-1)||13||$110,717|
|August 3-5||Trust Golf Women’s Ladies Scottish Open||16||70-73-71-67 (-7)||8||$31,135|
|July 27-29||Amundi Evian Championship||54||72-73-73-70 (+4)||18||$18,607|
|July 13-15||Greater Toledo LPGA Classic||MC||70 (-1)||—||$0|
|July 6-8||U.S. Women’s Open||MC||77-74 (+7)||—||$0|
|June 22-24||KPMG Women’s PGA Championship||8||69-72-66-72 (-5)||3||$214,811|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.