Linn Grant will try for another strong performance this year at the 2023 BMW Ladies Championship Seowon Valley Country Club after an eighth-place performance at this event in 2022. Oddsmakers give her +1600 odds to win, the fifth-best odds of the field. The event tees off October 19-21 from Yangp’yŏng, South Korea. Lydia Ko was the last to win the tournament.
In the past year, Grant has competed in 13 events. She won one, her average finish was 16th, and she had the top round of the day two times.
Details on the BMW Ladies Championship
- Date: October 19-21, 2023
- Course: Seowon Valley Country Club
- Location: Yangp’yŏng, South Korea
- Par: 72 / 6,680 yards
- Grant Odds to Win: +1600
- Previous Winner: Lydia Ko
- Purse: $2.2M
Check out the latest LPGA Tour odds for Grant at the BMW Ladies Championship and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Grant’s history at the BMW Ladies Championship
- Grant finished eighth here in 2022 (her most recent appearance at this tournament).
- She finished one round with one of the 10 best scores of the day in her most recent visit to this event.
Grant’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Grant’s recent form
- Over her last three events, Grant has finished in the top 10 twice.
- She has qualified for the weekend in two of her past three appearances.
- Grant has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of her past three tournaments, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- She has carded an average score of -12 over her last three tournaments.
- Over her last 10 rounds played, Grant has finished below par seven times and carded seven rounds with a score that’s better than average.
- She has produced a top-five score twice and a top-10 score four times in her last 10 rounds.
- Grant has ended within three strokes of the best score of the round four times, and she’s been within five strokes of the top score for the day six times over her last 10 rounds played.
Ready to bet on the BMW Ladies Championship ? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Grant’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 7-9||Kroger Queen City Championship||MC||74-71 (+1)||—||$0|
|August 31 – September 2||Portland Classic||7||65-66-72-67 (-18)||8||$38,536|
|August 24-26||CP Women’s Open||6||67-71-76-69 (-5)||4||$78,761|
|August 10-12||AIG Women’s Open||11||73-69-68-76 (-2)||12||$147,225|
|August 3-5||Trust Golf Women’s Ladies Scottish Open||20||71-69-72-70 (-6)||9||$27,185|
|July 27-29||Amundi Evian Championship||16||69-71-70-71 (-3)||11||$81,808|
|July 13-15||Greater Toledo LPGA Classic||1||64-69-62-68 (-21)||0||$262,500|
|July 6-8||U.S. Women’s Open||53||75-75-75-74 (+11)||20||$24,562|
|June 22-24||KPMG Women’s PGA Championship||20||71-71-72-69 (-1)||7||$104,451|
|March 2-4||HSBC Women’s World Championship||14||69-67-71-73 (-8)||9||$24,995|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.