Amy Yang made the cut and finished 59th in her last appearance in the BMW Ladies Championship , and she has +11000 odds to win as she heads into this year’s tournament at Seowon Valley Country Club. The course, located in Yangp’yŏng, South Korea, will host the event from October 19-21. The previous winner of the event is Lydia Ko.
In her 19 events during the past year, Yang has a best finish of third and an average finish of 30th, with three top rounds of the day.
Details on the BMW Ladies Championship
- Date: October 19-21, 2023
- Course: Seowon Valley Country Club
- Location: Yangp’yŏng, South Korea
- Par: 72 / 6,680 yards
- Yang Odds to Win: +11000
- Previous Winner: Lydia Ko
- Purse: $2.2M
Check out the latest LPGA Tour odds for Yang at the BMW Ladies Championship and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Yang’s history at the BMW Ladies Championship
- In 2022, which was her most recent entry here at this tournament, Yang finished 59th.
- Her last time appearing at this tournament, she ended the day one round within five shots of the leader.
Yang’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Yang’s recent form
- Yang has finished in the top five once over her last three events.
- In the past three times she has played a tournament, she’s made the cut once.
- Yang has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of her past three tournaments.
- She posted a final score of -6 relative to par in her only made cut in her past three appearances.
- Over her last eight rounds played, Yang has finished below par four times and carded four rounds with a score that’s better than average.
- She has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on three occasions in her last eight rounds.
- Yang has ended within three strokes of the best score of the round three times, and she’s been within five strokes of the top score for the day four times over her last eight rounds played.
Ready to bet on the BMW Ladies Championship ? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Yang’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29-30||Walmart NW Arkansas Championship||MC||68-72 (-2)||—||$0|
|September 7-9||Kroger Queen City Championship||MC||75-74 (+5)||—||$0|
|August 10-12||AIG Women’s Open||4||69-76-67-70 (-6)||8||$418,007|
|August 3-5||Trust Golf Women’s Ladies Scottish Open||MC||75-73 (+4)||—||$0|
|July 27-29||Amundi Evian Championship||36||72-71-75-66 (E)||14||$35,610|
|July 6-8||U.S. Women’s Open||33||70-75-75-76 (+8)||17||$50,093|
|June 22-24||KPMG Women’s PGA Championship||36||73-69-72-72 (+2)||10||$56,538|
|June 15-17||Meijer LPGA Classic for Simply Give||3||67-67-67-69 (-18)||3||$148,164|
|June 1-3||Mizuho Americas Open||49||70-71-78-73 (+4)||13||$9,579|
|May 11-13||Cognizant Founders Cup||MC||75-72 (+3)||—||$0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.