The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-2), who were defeated by the Lions in their last game, host the Atlanta Falcons (3-3) at Raymond James Stadium on October 22 at 1:00 PM ET. The Falcons took the L against the Commanders in their last game.
The Buccaneers (-2.5) are slight favorites against the Falcons. The total is set at 37 points.
The betting trends in what follows reflect odds as of October 21, 2023 at 7:12 PM ET. Check out the article below for the latest odds for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Buccaneers Vs Falcons Odds
Buccaneers vs. Falcons Predictions
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Buccaneers (-2.5)||Under (37)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||18.0 (29)||16.5 (27)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||17.6 (3)||20.0 (16)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||4.8 (25)||5.0 (19)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.1 (14)||4.7 (4)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||4 (5)||10 (24)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||10 (8)||4 (30)|
Buccaneers Betting Insights
- The Buccaneers have three wins in five games against the spread this season.
- Tampa Bay is unbeaten ATS (1-0) as a 2.5-point favorite or greater this season.
- One of the Buccaneers’ five games this season has gone over the point total.
- The point total average for Tampa Bay games this season is 42.9, 5.9 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Falcons Betting Insights
- The Falcons have won once against the spread this season.
- Atlanta doesn’t have a win ATS (0-2) as a 2.5-point underdog or greater this year.
- One of the Falcons’ six games has hit the over.
- Atlanta games have finished with over 37 points scored three times this year.
- This season, Falcons games have resulted in an average scoring total of 42.5, which is 5.5 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Watch live NFL games, including the Super Bowl, On The Go with NFL+ for $12.99! Get a limited time offer on NFL+ for the rest of this season so you can watch live games on your mobile devices, catch up with NFL Network live on mobile, and get live audio of every game. Check out our link for this great offer for NFL+ just in time for the Super Bowl!
Buccaneers Players to Watch
- Baker Mayfield has been a dual threat for Tampa Bay this season. He has 1,088 passing yards, completing 65.4% of his passes and recording seven touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 67 yards (13.4 ypg) on 25 carries.
- The team’s top rusher, Rachaad White, has carried the ball 70 times for 232 yards (46.4 per game), scoring one time. He’s also caught 16 passes for 98 yards.
- Mike Evans has hauled in 24 catches for 386 yards (77.2 yards per game) to lead the team this season. He’s found the end zone three times as a receiver.
- Chris Godwin has put together a 332-yard season, reeling in 27 passes on 37 targets.
- Cade Otton has hauled in 13 catches for 104 yards, an average of 20.8 yards per game. He’s scored one time as a receiver this season.
- Vita Vea has racked up 3.5 sacks to pace the team, while also recording 4.0 TFL and 19 tackles.
- Lavonte David is the team’s top-tackler this year. He’s racked up 40 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and 2.0 sacks.
- Christian Izien has a team-leading two interceptions to go along with 24 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and two passes defended.
Falcons Players to Watch
- Desmond Ridder has recorded 1,380 passing yards, or 230.0 per game, this season. He has completed 64% of his passes and has tossed six touchdowns with six interceptions. He’s also helped out on the ground with 12.5 rushing yards per game while scoring as a runner two times.
- Bijan Robinson is his team’s leading rusher with 80 carries for 401 yards, or 66.8 per game. Robinson has also chipped in with 26 catches for 189 yards and two receiving touchdowns.
- Tyler Allgeier has run for 242 yards across 75 carries, scoring two touchdowns.
- Drake London has totaled 26 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 329 (54.8 yards per game). He’s been targeted 43 times and has two touchdowns.
- Jonnu Smith has put together a 282-yard season with one touchdown. He’s caught 25 passes on 32 targets.
- Kyle Pitts’ 22 catches (on 38 targets) have netted him 251 yards (41.8 ypg) and one touchdown.
- Bud Dupree has racked up 2.0 sacks to lead the team, while also recording 1.0 TFL and 16 tackles.
- So far Jessie Bates III leads the team in both tackles and interceptions. He has racked up 39 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and three interceptions this season.
How to Bet on Buccaneers vs Falcons
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.