The Pittsburgh Penguins and Detroit Red Wings — both coming off victories — will play on Wednesday at 7:30 PM ET, at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit. The bookmakers have made the Penguins solid favorites at -130 on the moneyline, despite being away from home, and the Red Wings are at +107.
The betting insights in the following article reflect odds as of October 18, 2023 at 3:14 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Penguins vs. Red Wings Betting Odds
- Moneyline: PIT: (-130) | DET: (+107)
- Puck line: PIT: -1.5 (182) | DET: +1.5 (-223)
- Total: 6.5 — Over: (-125) | Under: (+102)
Injury Report as of October 18
Penguins: Will Butcher: Undisclosed (Out), Raivis Ansons: Undisclosed (Out), Mark Pysyk: Lower Body (Out)
Red Wings: Robby Fabbri: Undisclosed (Out), Matt Luff: Arm (Out), Carter Mazur: Lower Body (Out)
Penguins vs. Red Wings Predictions & Computer Picks
|Moneyline Pick||Red Wings|
|Total Pick||Under (6.5)|
|Spread Pick||Red Wings (+1.5)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Penguins vs. Red Wings Team Stats (2022-23)
|Penguins Avg. (Rank)||Red Wings Avg. (Rank)|
|3.20 (15th)||Goals Scored||2.90 (24th)|
|3.21 (19th)||Goals Allowed||3.35 (22nd)|
|34.4 (4th)||Shots||28.2 (29th)|
|32.7 (25th)||Shots Allowed||30.4 (11th)|
Penguins Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
How to Bet on Penguins vs. Red Wings
Red Wings Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
- The Penguins won 33 of their 55 games when listed as a moneyline favorite last season (60.0%).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Penguins’ implied win probability is 56.5%.
- The Red Wings were an underdog in 61 games last season, and won 24 (39.3%).
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 48.3% chance of victory for the Red Wings.
- Of Pittsburgh’s 82 games last season, 36 finished above this game’s total of 6.5 goals.
- Detroit played 38 games last season that ended with more than 6.5 goals.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.