When the Los Angeles Rams (3-3) and the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2) match up on Sunday, October 22 at 4:05 PM ET, they will both be looking to build momentum after winning their previous contest. The Rams won 26-9 versus the Cardinals, and the Steelers are coming off a 17-10 victory over the Ravens.
The Rams are favored (-3) over the Steelers. The total is set at 44 points.
The betting trends in this article are based off odds valid as of October 21, 2023 at 7:12 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Rams Vs Steelers Odds
Rams vs. Steelers Predictions
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Rams (-3)||Under (44)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||23.0 (10)||15.8 (30)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||19.5 (13)||22.0 (9)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.6 (6)||4.5 (27)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.2 (18)||5.6 (24)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||6 (7)||6 (7)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||5 (22)||11 (6)|
Rams Betting Insights
- The Rams’ record against the spread is 4-1-1.
- Los Angeles is unbeaten ATS (1-0) as a 3-point favorite or greater this year.
- Los Angeles has had two games (out of six) go over the total this season.
- The total for this game is 44, 2.3 points fewer than the average total in Los Angeles games thus far this season (postseason included).
Steelers Betting Insights
- Against the spread, the Steelers are 3-2-0 this year.
- Pittsburgh is unbeaten ATS (2-0) as a 3-point underdog or greater this year.
- The Steelers have had one game (out of five) go over the total this year.
- Pittsburgh games have gone over 44 points on one occasion this year.
- Steelers games average 40.8 total points, 3.2 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Watch live NFL games, including the Super Bowl, On The Go with NFL+ for $12.99! Get a limited time offer on NFL+ for the rest of this season so you can watch live games on your mobile devices, catch up with NFL Network live on mobile, and get live audio of every game. Check out our link for this great offer for NFL+ just in time for the Super Bowl!
Rams Players to Watch
- Matthew Stafford has been a dual threat for Los Angeles this season. He has 1,677 passing yards, completing 61.2% of his passes and throwing six touchdown passes and five interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 51 yards (8.5 ypg) on 11 carries.
- Tutu Atwell has 309 yards receiving (51.5 per game) on 25 catches with two touchdowns, while also piling up 4.5 rush yards per game.
- Puka Nacua’s team-leading 598 yards as a receiver have come on 50 catches (out of 70 targets) with two touchdowns.
- Cooper Kupp’s 15 grabs have turned into 266 yards and one touchdown.
- Byron Young has collected 3.0 sacks to pace the team, while also recording 24 tackles.
- Ernest Jones is the team’s tackle leader this year. He’s amassed 63 tackles, 8.0 TFL, and 1.0 sack.
- Ahkello Witherspoon has picked off a team-leading two passes. He also has 12 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and four passes defended to his name.
Steelers Players to Watch
- Kenny Pickett has 1,027 passing yards, or 205.4 per game, this season. He has completed 59.7% of his passes and has tossed five touchdowns with four interceptions.
- The team’s top rusher, Najee Harris, has carried the ball 63 times for 247 yards (49.4 per game).
- Jaylen Warren is a key figure in this offense, with 124 rushing yards on 34 carries and 166 receiving yards (33.2 per game) on 21 catches
- George Pickens has hauled in 393 receiving yards on 22 catches to pace his team this season while scoring two touchdowns as a receiver.
- Calvin Austin III’s 12 receptions (on 22 targets) have netted him 143 yards (28.6 ypg) and one touchdown.
- T.J. Watt has collected 8.0 sacks to lead the team, while also picking up 7.0 TFL and 15 tackles.
- Minkah Fitzpatrick, Pittsburgh’s leading tackler, has 41 tackles this year.
- Levi Wallace has a team-leading two interceptions to go along with 21 tackles and seven passes defended.
How to Bet on Rams vs Steelers
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.