The Carolina Hurricanes and San Jose Sharks — both coming off losses — will meet on Tuesday at 10:30 PM ET, at SAP Center at San Jose in San Jose. The Sharks are heavy underdogs despite being the hosts, at +252, and the Hurricanes are -328.
The betting facts in this article use the latest odds as of October 17, 2023 at 9:12 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Hurricanes vs. Sharks Betting Odds
- Moneyline: CAR: (-328) | SJ: (+252)
- Puck line: CAR: -1.5 (-128) | SJ: +1.5 (105)
- Total: 6 — Over: (-116) | Under: (-105)
Injury Report as of October 17
Hurricanes: Andrei Svechnikov: Knee (Out), Ryan Suzuki: Shoulder (Out), Vasily Ponomarev: Knee (Out)
Sharks: Radim Simek: Lower Body (Out), Jacob MacDonald: Undisclosed (Out), Marc-Edouard Vlasic: Undisclosed (Out), Logan Couture: Lower Body (Out), Mitchell Russell: Undisclosed (Out), Mikael Granlund: Lower Body (Out), Nikita Okhotyuk: Abdominal (Out)
Hurricanes vs. Sharks Predictions & Computer Picks
|Total Pick||Over (6)|
|Spread Pick||Sharks (+1.5)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Hurricanes vs. Sharks Team Stats (2022-23)
|Hurricanes Avg. (Rank)||Sharks Avg. (Rank)|
|3.20 (15th)||Goals Scored||2.84 (25th)|
|2.56 (2nd)||Goals Allowed||3.84 (30th)|
|34.8 (3rd)||Shots||29.4 (24th)|
|26.0 (1st)||Shots Allowed||32.2 (23rd)|
Hurricanes Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
How to Bet on Hurricanes vs. Sharks
Sharks Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
- The Hurricanes won 65.4% of their games last season when favored on the moneyline (51-27).
- The Hurricanes have an implied moneyline win probability of 76.6% in this matchup.
- Last season the Sharks were an underdog 65 times, and won 16, or 24.6%, of those games.
- Oddsmakers have implied, given the moneyline set for this matchup, that the Sharks have a 28.4% chance to win.
- In 46 of 97 games last season, Carolina and its opponent combined to finish above 6 goals.
- San Jose’s games last season had more than 6 goals 57 of 82 times.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.