On Monday, October 16 at 8:07 PM ET, J.T. Realmuto and the Philadelphia Phillies will match up with starter Zac Gallen and the Arizona Diamondbacks at Citizens Bank Park, airing on TBS.
Looking to bet on Realmuto ahead of his matchup on Monday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Realmuto
Get the latest odds for Realmuto and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- The Diamondbacks will send Gallen (17-9) to the mound for his 35th start this season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Tuesday, when he gave up two earned runs and allowed five hits in 5 1/3 innings against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 28-year-old’s 3.47 ERA ranks 16th, 1.119 WHIP ranks 12th, and 9.4 K/9 ranks 17th.
- The Diamondbacks strike out 8.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 22nd in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have the 20th-ranked ERA (4.49) in the majors this season.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a 1.323 WHIP this season, 19th in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks have allowed 197 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 17th in MLB.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Realmuto or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
J.T. Realmuto Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Realmuto Stats and Trends
- Realmuto has a hit in 62.4% of his games this season (88 of 141), and he posted more than one hit in 35 of those contests (24.8%).
- In 22 of 141 games this season, he has hit a long ball (15.6%). He’s left the yard in 3.7% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored a run in 60 of 141 games this season, including multiple runs scored in 11 of them.
- Realmuto has driven in at least one run 47 times this season in 141 games played (33.3%), including 20 times driving in multiple runs (14.2%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- He has gone down on strikes at least once in 67.4% of his games this year (95 of 141), striking out multiple times in 38 of those contests (27.0%).
|40 (55.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||48 (69.6%)|
|13 (18.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||22 (31.9%)|
|26 (36.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||34 (49.3%)|
|7 (9.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||15 (21.7%)|
|23 (31.9%)||Games w/1+ RBI||24 (34.8%)|
Ready to bet on Realmuto, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Monday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.