The No. 19 LSU Tigers (5-2) are major, 32.5-point favorites at home versus the Army Black Knights (2-4) on Saturday, October 21, 2023. Each team features a tough rushing attack, with the Tigers 10th in rushing yards per game, and the Black Knights 21st. The over/under is 60 in the contest.
Want to bet on LSU or Army in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
LSU vs. Army Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
|Army (+32.5)||Under (60)||LSU 44 Army 14|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||45.3 (2)||24.5 (104)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||30.3 (107)||20.2 (23)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||5 (17)||9 (72)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||6 (98)||7 (80)|
LSU vs. Army Betting Insights
LSU Stats and Trends
- LSU has compiled a 4-3-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Tigers have been favored by 32.5 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- So far this season, each LSU game has hit the over.
- The Tigers and their opponents have combined to score more than 60 points in six of seven games this season.
- LSU has an average total of 59.8 in their contests this year, 0.2 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Army Stats and Trends
- Army has won two games against the spread this season.
- In 2023, three Army games have gone over the point total.
- The Knights have combined with their opponent to score more than 60 points only once this season.
- Army has a 45.3-point average over/under in their contests this season, 14.7 fewer points than this game’s total.
LSU Players to Watch
- This year, Jayden Daniels has racked up 2,295 passing yards (327.9 yards per game) while going 152-for-208 (73.1% completion percentage) and throwing 22 touchdowns and three interceptions. He has added 515 rushing yards on 86 carries with four touchdowns, averaging 73.6 yards per game.
- Logan Diggs has taken 99 carries for a team-leading 585 rushing yards (97.5 yards per game) while scoring five touchdowns.
- This season Malik Nabers has 52 catches and leads the team with 860 yards (122.9 per game) while scoring seven touchdowns.
- Brian Thomas Jr. has hauled in 39 catches for 610 yards (87.1 yards per game) and nine touchdowns.
- Kyren Lacy has collected 281 yards on 13 receptions with three touchdowns, averaging 56.2 yards per game.
Army Players to Watch
- This year, Bryson Daily has collected 712 passing yards (118.7 yards per game) while going 42-for-77 (54.5% completion percentage) and throwing six touchdowns and four interceptions. He has tacked on 416 rushing yards on 100 carries with three touchdowns, averaging 69.3 yards per game.
- So far this year Hayden Reed has rushed for 191 yards on 47 carries (31.8 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- This season Isaiah Alston has nine receptions for a team-high 266 receiving yards (66.5 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Noah Short has contributed with 223 yards (on 15 catches) and two touchdowns.
- Casey Reynolds has collected 68 yards on five receptions, averaging 22.7 yards per game.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.