A matchup of Big 12 teams features the Cincinnati Bearcats (2-4) taking on the Baylor Bears (2-4) on Saturday, October 21, 2023 at Nippert Stadium. The Bearcats are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 3 points. An over/under of 50.5 points has been set for the contest.
Want to bet on Cincinnati or Baylor in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Cincinnati vs. Baylor Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
|Cincinnati (-3)||Over (50.5)||Cincinnati 29 Baylor 21|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||26.7 (96)||21.7 (118)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||25.0 (57)||30.2 (85)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||10 (91)||7 (47)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||7 (80)||9 (49)|
Cincinnati vs. Baylor Betting Insights
Cincinnati Stats and Trends
- Cincinnati has won two games against the spread this season.
- The Bearcats have covered the spread once this season (1-2 ATS) when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Cincinnati and its opponent have combined to hit the over four out of six times this season.
- The Bearcats and their opponents have combined to score more than 50.5 points in three of six games this season.
- Cincy has had an average of 49.0 points in their games this season, 1.5 fewer than this matchup’s total.
Baylor Stats and Trends
- Baylor has covered just once in six games with a spread this year.
- The Bears have covered the spread once this season (1-1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- So far this year, two Baylor games have hit the over.
- The Bears have played three games this season that ended with a point total higher than 50.5 points.
- Baylor has a 53.8-point average over/under in their matchups this season, 3.3 more points than this game’s total.
Cincinnati Players to Watch
- Emory Jones leads the team with 1,322 passing yards (220.3 yards per game) and has a 61% completion percentage this year (114-of-187) while throwing 11 touchdowns with eight interceptions. He also has 352 rushing yards on 84 carries with three touchdowns, averaging 58.7 yards per game.
- Corey Kiner has taken 87 carries for a team-leading 434 rushing yards (72.3 yards per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Xzavier Henderson has hauled in 30 receptions for 414 yards, best on his team, and one touchdown. He averages 69.0 receiving yards per game.
- Braden Smith has also added 22 catches for 307 yards and three touchdowns this year. He averages 51.2 receiving yards per game.
- Dee Wiggins has collected 204 yards on 15 receptions with one touchdown, averaging 34.0 yards per game.
Baylor Players to Watch
- Blake Shapen leads his team with 920 passing yards (306.7 per game) and has a 62.1% completion percentage (64-of-103), throwing four touchdown passes and zero interceptions.
- Richard Reese has run for a team-leading 229 yards on 49 attempts (38.2 yards per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Dominic Richardson has rushed for 218 yards on 55 carries (43.6 yards per game) this year. He also has 11 catches for 93 yards (18.6 per game).
- Monaray Baldwin has 17 catches, leading his team with 404 yards (80.8 ypg) while scoring two touchdowns this season.
- Ketron Jackson Jr. has also contributed with 15 receptions for 235 yards.
- Hal Presley has collected 222 yards on 17 receptions, averaging 44.4 yards per game.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.