The Liberty Flames (6-0) will square off against the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (2-5) in CUSA action on Tuesday, October 17, 2023 at Williams Stadium (VA). The Blue Raiders are currently heavy, 16-point underdogs. The over/under for the outing is 56 points.
Want to bet on Liberty or Middle Tennessee in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Liberty vs. Middle Tennessee Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
|Liberty (-16)||Under (56)||Liberty 39 Middle Tennessee 15|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||35.3 (39)||22.1 (100)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||17.2 (15)||31.9 (120)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||6 (29)||12 (118)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||15 (2)||7 (79)|
Liberty vs. Middle Tennessee Betting Insights
Liberty Stats and Trends
- Liberty has compiled a 5-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Flames have not covered the spread this season (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 16-point favorites.
- This season, games featuring the Liberty have hit the over twice.
- In two games this season, the Flames and their opponents have combined to put up more than 56 points.
- LU has an average point total of 53 in their matchups this year, three fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Middle Tennessee Stats and Trends
- Middle Tennessee has won two games against the spread this season.
- The Blue Raiders have been an underdog by 16 points or more two times this season, and covered the spread in one of those contests.
- Middle Tennessee games have hit the over four out of seven times this season.
- The Blue Raiders and their opponents have scored more than 56 combined points twice this season.
- MTSU’s games this season have had an average of 52.4 points, 3.6 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Liberty Players to Watch
- Kaidon Salter leads the team with 1,353 passing yards (225.5 yards per game) and has a 57.6% completion percentage this year (76-of-132) while throwing 14 touchdowns with two interceptions. He also has 337 rushing yards on 69 carries with six touchdowns, averaging 56.2 yards per game.
- Quinton Cooley has rushed for a team-leading 592 yards on 98 attempts (98.7 yards per game) while scoring three touchdowns.
- C.J. Daniels has 18 catches and paces his team with 438 receiving yards (73 ypg) while scoring three touchdowns.
- Treon Sibley has chipped in with 385 yards (on 16 catches) and three touchdowns.
- This season EJ Smoot is averaging 36.3 yards per game, with seven catches for 145 yards and two touchdowns.
Middle Tennessee Players to Watch
- Nick Vattiato leads his team with 1,819 passing yards (259.9 per game) and has a 68.6% completion percentage (177-of-258), throwing 11 touchdown passes and six interceptions. He also has 156 rushing yards on 82 carries (with two touchdowns), averaging 22.3 yards per game.
- Jaiden Credle has 58 carries for a team-high 316 rushing yards (45.1 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Frank Peasant has rushed for 171 yards on 49 carries (34.2 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Holden Willis has 27 catches and paces his team with 412 receiving yards (68.7 ypg) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Elijah Metcalf has added 35 catches for 409 yards and four touchdowns this year. He averages 58.4 receiving yards per game.
- This season Justin Olson is averaging 47.6 yards per game, with 29 catches for 333 yards and one touchdown.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.