The San Diego State Aztecs (3-4) will face off against the Nevada Wolf Pack (0-6) in a matchup of MWC teams on Saturday, October 21, 2023 at Snapdragon Stadium. The Wolf Pack are currently an underdog by 11 points. The over/under is 48 in the outing.
Want to bet on San Diego State or Nevada in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
San Diego State vs. Nevada Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
|San Diego State||-11||-112||-108||48||-108||-112|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
|Nevada (+11)||Over (48)||San Diego State 34 Nevada 23|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|San Diego State||Nevada|
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||22.4 (100)||17.3 (130)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||31.3 (116)||39.5 (122)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||11 (104)||11 (104)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||11 (20)||7 (80)|
San Diego State vs. Nevada Betting Insights
San Diego State Stats and Trends
- San Diego State has compiled a 4-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Aztecs have been favored by 11 points or more this season once, and failed to cover the spread.
- In San Diego State’s seven games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total four times.
- The Aztecs and their opponents have gone over 48 combined points in four of seven games this season.
- The average point total in SDSU’s outings this year is 48.4, 0.4 more than this matchup’s over/under.
Recent Head-to-Head Matchups
San Diego State holds an edge against Nevada in the past three matchups between these two squads, collecting a 2-1 record in those games. The Wolf Pack have a 2-1 record against the spread in those games against the Aztecs, with the two squads outpacing the total on one occasion. San Diego State outscored Nevada 67-54 in those three head-to-head matchups.
Nevada Stats and Trends
- Nevada has compiled a 3-3-0 ATS record so far this season.
- The Wolf Pack have an ATS record of 3-1 when playing as at least 11-point underdogs this year.
- This season, games featuring Nevada have gone over the point total twice.
- The Wolf Pack have combined with their opponent to score more than 48 points in four of six games this season.
- The average over/under for Nevada’s matchups this season is 55.8, 7.8 more points than this game’s point total.
San Diego State Players to Watch
- Jalen Mayden leads the team with 1,287 passing yards (183.9 yards per game) and has a 62.7% completion percentage this year (116-of-185) while throwing six touchdowns with six interceptions. He also has 338 rushing yards on 74 carries with three touchdowns, averaging 48.3 yards per game.
- Jaylon Armstead has run for 255 yards on 60 carries (36.4 yards per game), with five touchdowns on the ground this year.
- This season Mekhi Shaw has 16 catches and leads the team with 254 yards (63.5 per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Mark Redman has chipped in with 241 yards (on 21 catches) and two touchdowns.
- Brionne Penny has racked up 221 yards on 19 receptions, averaging 36.8 yards per game.
Nevada Players to Watch
- This year, Brendon Lewis has racked up 884 passing yards (147.3 yards per game) while going 89-for-153 (58.2% completion percentage) and throwing two touchdowns and six interceptions. He has tacked on 314 rushing yards on 71 carries with three touchdowns, averaging 52.3 yards per game.
- Sean Dollars has rushed for 237 yards on 78 carries (39.5 yards per game), with three touchdowns on the ground this year.
- This season Jamaal Bell has 26 receptions for a team-high 246 receiving yards (41.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- Spencer Curtis has chipped in with 213 yards (on 18 catches) and one touchdown.
- Dalevon Campbell has racked up 205 yards on 12 receptions with one touchdown, averaging 34.2 yards per game.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.