AAC play features the Memphis Tigers (4-2) squaring off against the UAB Blazers (2-5) on Saturday, October 21, 2023 at Protective Stadium. The Tigers are favored by 6.5 points. The over/under is set at 62.5 in the outing.
Want to bet on Memphis or UAB in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Memphis vs. UAB Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
|Memphis (-6.5)||Over (62.5)||Memphis 37 UAB 26|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||34.0 (56)||30.1 (46)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||23.0 (36)||36.6 (128)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||9 (72)||11 (104)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||8 (60)||13 (6)|
Memphis vs. UAB Betting Insights
Memphis Stats and Trends
- Memphis has won just one game against the spread this season.
- The Tigers have covered the spread once this season (1-2 ATS) when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Memphis and its opponent have combined to go over the point total four out of six times this season.
- In two games this season, the Tigers and their opponents have combined to total more than 62.5 points.
- Memphis’ contests this year have an average total of 54.9, 7.6 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
UAB Stats and Trends
- UAB is 4-3-0 ATS this season.
- The Blazers have been an underdog by 6.5 points or more four times this season, and covered the spread in two of those games.
- In 2023, four UAB games have hit the over.
- The Blazers have played three games this season that ended with a combined score higher than 62.5 points.
- UAB has had an average of 59.9 points scored in their games so far this season, 2.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Memphis Players to Watch
- Seth Henigan leads his team with 1,697 passing yards (282.8 per game) and has a 66.1% completion percentage (144-of-218), throwing 13 touchdown passes and seven interceptions. He also has 129 rushing yards on 50 carries (with three touchdowns), averaging 21.5 yards per game.
- Blake Watson has rushed for a team-leading 468 yards on 82 attempts (78.0 yards per game) while scoring six touchdowns. He also averages 38.8 receiving yards per game, grabbing 26 passes for 233 yards and one touchdown.
- Sutton Smith has rushed for 169 yards on 35 carries (28.2 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Roc Taylor has racked up 34 receptions for 507 yards, best on his team, and two touchdowns. He averages 84.5 receiving yards per game.
- DeMeer Blankumsee has contributed with 357 yards (on 25 catches) and three touchdowns.
UAB Players to Watch
- This year, Jacob Zeno has racked up 1,905 passing yards (272.1 yards per game) while going 189-for-254 (74.4% completion percentage) and throwing 12 touchdowns and six interceptions. He has added 135 rushing yards on 59 carries with four touchdowns, averaging 19.3 yards per game.
- Jermaine Brown Jr. has taken 70 carries for a team-leading 327 rushing yards (46.7 yards per game) while scoring eight touchdowns. He’s also caught 25 passes for 261 yards .
- So far this year Isaiah Jacobs has run for 249 yards on 55 carries (49.8 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns.
- Tejhaun Palmer has hauled in 25 receptions for 386 yards, best on his team, and three touchdowns. He averages 55.1 receiving yards per game.
- Amare Thomas’ stat line this year shows 35 catches for 326 yards and two touchdowns. He puts up 54.3 receiving yards per game.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.