The Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns (3-1) will look to upset the Minnesota Golden Gophers (2-2) on Saturday, September 30, 2023 at Huntington Bank Stadium. The Golden Gophers are significant favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 10 points. The over/under in this outing is 48.5 points.
Want to bet on Minnesota or Louisiana in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Minnesota vs. Louisiana Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
|Minnesota (-10)||Over (48.5)||Minnesota 35 Louisiana 22|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||21.3 (110)||38.8 (24)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||21 (51)||27.5 (85)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||5 (47)||9 (115)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||8 (20)||5 (76)|
Minnesota vs. Louisiana Betting Insights
Minnesota Stats and Trends
- Minnesota has not won against the spread this season in four opportunities.
- The Golden Gophers have not covered the spread when favored by 10 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
- Minnesota games have gone over the point total just once this season.
- Gophers matchups have gone over 48.5 points just once this season (in four contests).
- The average total in Minnesota’s games this season is 45.6, 2.9 points fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
Louisiana Stats and Trends
- Louisiana has a record of 1-3-0 against the spread this season.
- Louisiana games have gone over the point total three out of four times this season.
- Each game the Ragin’ Cajuns have played this season has had more than 48.5 combined points scored.
- Louisiana’s average game total this season has been 55.9, 7.4 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Minnesota Players to Watch
- Athan Kaliakmanis leads his team with 599 passing yards (149.8 per game) and has a 55.1% completion percentage (59-of-107), throwing three touchdown passes and three interceptions. He also has 75 rushing yards on 21 carries (with one touchdown), averaging 18.8 yards per game.
- Darius Taylor has 87 attempts for a team-high 532 rushing yards (133 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Sean Tyler has rushed for 136 yards on 30 carries (45.3 yards per game) this year.
- Corey Crooms has racked up 16 receptions for 196 yards, best on his team. He averages 49 receiving yards per game.
- Daniel Jackson has added 163 yards on 15 catches and two touchdowns. He puts up 54.3 receiving yards per game this year.
- Le’Meke Brockington has caught five passes for 73 yards and one touchdown, averaging 24.3 yards per game this year.
Louisiana Players to Watch
- This year, Ben Wooldridge has racked up 508 passing yards (169.3 yards per game) while going 39-for-69 (56.5% completion percentage) and throwing five touchdowns and one interception. He has added 77 rushing yards on 17 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 25.7 yards per game.
- Jacob Kibodi has rushed for a team-high 311 yards on 33 attempts (77.8 yards per game) and three touchdowns.
- So far this year Dre’Lyn Washington has rushed for 191 yards on 21 carries (95.5 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- This season Harvey Broussard has 12 catches and leads the team with 147 yards (36.8 per game) while hauling in one touchdown.
- Jacob Bernard has tacked on 12 catches for 140 yards this year. He averages 35 receiving yards per game.
- This season Robert Williams has caught 12 passes for 137 yards and one touchdown, averaging 45.7 receiving yards per game.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.