The Baltimore Ravens (2-0), who took home the win against the Bengals in their last game, host the Indianapolis Colts (1-1) at M&T Bank Stadium on September 24 at 1:00 PM ET. The Colts grabbed a win against the Texans in their last game.
The Ravens are 7.5-point favorites in their matchup against the Colts. The over/under is 43 points.
The betting facts in the following article use the latest odds as of September 24, 2023 at 11:11 AM ET. Check out the article below for the latest odds for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Ravens Vs Colts Odds
Ravens vs. Colts Predictions
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|No Pick*||Over (43)|
*The computer pick’s projected margin of victory for the favorite in this matchup is equal to the current spread.
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Team Stat Rankings (2022)
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||20.6 (19)||17.0 (30)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||18.5 (3)||25.1 (28)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.5 (11)||4.8 (29)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.3 (13)||5.2 (11)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||21 (8)||34 (32)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||25 (8)||21 (19)|
Ravens Betting Insights
- The Ravens had eight wins in 17 games against the spread last season.
- Baltimore failed to notch a win ATS (0-2) as at least 7.5-point favorites last season.
- In 17 Baltimore games last year, five went over the total.
- The Ravens and their opponent topped the 43-point mark eight times last season.
- The over/under for this game is 43 points, 0.3 more than the average point total for Baltimore games a year ago.
Colts Betting Insights
- The Colts’ record against the spread last year was 6-11-0.
- Indianapolis was winless ATS (0-1) when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs last season.
- There were seven Colts games (out of 17) that hit the over last season.
- Indianapolis games finished with over 43 points scored six times last season.
- Colts games averaged 42.9 total points last season, 0.1 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Watch live NFL games, including the Super Bowl, On The Go with NFL+ for $12.99! Get a limited time offer on NFL+ for the rest of this season so you can watch live games on your mobile devices, catch up with NFL Network live on mobile, and get live audio of every game. Check out our link for this great offer for NFL+ just in time for the Super Bowl!
Ravens Players to Watch
- Last year Lamar Jackson had 2,242 passing yards — including a 62.3% completion percentage — with 17 touchdowns and seven interceptions (186.8 yards per game). His rushing performance consisted of 112 carries for 764 yards and three TDs.
- Kenyan Drake ran for 482 yards on 109 carries (40.2 yards per game), with four rushing touchdowns last year.
- Mark Andrews reeled in 73 catches for 847 yards (56.5 per game) while being targeted 113 times. He also scored five touchdowns.
- Devin Duvernay also impressed receiving last year. He collected 37 receptions for 407 yards and three touchdowns. He was targeted 49 times.
- Isaiah Likely hauled in 36 passes for 373 yards and three touchdowns, putting up 23.3 yards per game last year.
- Justin Madubuike amassed 5.5 sacks, 8.0 TFL and 42 tackles last season.
- Roquan Smith collected 169 tackles, 11.0 TFL, 4.5 sacks, and three interceptions.
Colts Players to Watch
- Gardner Minshew completed 57.9% of his passes to throw for 663 yards and three touchdowns last season.
- Zack Moss racked up one rushing touchdown on 35.1 yards per game last season.
- Last season Sam Ehlinger rushed for 87 yards.
- Michael Pittman Jr. averaged 57.8 yards on 6.2 receptions per game and racked up four receiving touchdowns in 2022.
- Alec Pierce caught 41 passes last season on his way to 593 yards and two receiving touchdowns.
- Isaiah McKenzie played his way to four receiving touchdowns and 423 receiving yards (28.2 ypg) last season.
- Last year DeForest Buckner put pressure on opposing quarterbacks with 8.0 sacks, and added 11.0 TFL and 74 tackles.
- Zaire Franklin had an impactful defensive performance last season with 166 tackles, 12.0 TFL, and 3.0 sacks.
- Last year Rodney Thomas II picked off four passes to go along with 50 tackles and six passes defended.
How to Bet on Ravens vs Colts
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.