The Milwaukee Brewers (84-66) meet the St. Louis Cardinals (67-83) on Tuesday at Busch Stadium, at 7:45 PM ET.
The Brewers are a favorite (-127) at the Cardinals (+107). The game’s over/under is set at 8.5.
The betting facts in the following article reflect odds as of September 19, 2023 at 7:12 PM ET. Ready to bet? Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Brewers vs Cardinals Betting Lines
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total|
Brewers Betting Insights
- The Brewers have been favorites in 79 games this season and won 45 (57%) of those contests.
- This season Milwaukee has won 33 of its 58 games, or 56.9%, when favored by at least -127 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 55.9% chance of a victory for the Brewers.
- Games involving Milwaukee has gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 67 of 150 chances this season.
- The Brewers are 76-74-0 against the spread this season.
Brewers Last 10 Games Trend
|Runs Per Game||4.6|
Cardinals Betting Insights
- The Cardinals have come away with 33 wins in the 73 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This year, St. Louis has won 22 of 47 games when listed as at least +107 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Cardinals have a 48.3% chance of walking away with the win.
- St. Louis and its opponents have hit the over in 72 of its 149 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Cardinals have posted a record of 70-79-0 against the spread this season.
Cardinals Last 10 Games Trend
|Runs Per Game||3.7|
If you’re looking for a place to bet on the Brewers or Cardinals, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Brewers Probable Pitcher – Trevor Megill
- Megill and his team failed to cover the spread in his only opportunity this season as a starter.
- The right-hander last pitched out of the bullpen on Saturday, when he threw 1 1/3 scoreless innings while allowing one hit to the Washington Nationals.
- He is looking for his sixth appearance in a row with no earned runs allowed.
- Megill’s team lost his only start as a favorite this season.
- Megill’s team lost in his only start this season.
- The only game started by Megill with a total this season hit the under.
Brewers Relief Pitchers
Cardinals Probable Pitcher – Drew Rom
- Rom (1-2) takes the mound first for the Cardinals in his sixth start of the season. He’s put together a 5.96 ERA in 22 2/3 innings pitched, with 18 strikeouts.
- The lefty last pitched on Wednesday against the Baltimore Orioles, when he tossed 5 1/3 scoreless innings while giving up two hits.
- Rom has put together two starts this year where he pitched five or more innings.
- He has made one appearances this season in which he did not surrender an earned run.
- The Cardinals have a 2-1 record in Rom’s three starts this season when they were the moneyline underdog.
- Rom’s team has won two of his five starts.
- Rom has had five starts that oddsmakers set a total for this season, and three of those matchups finished over the total.
Cardinals Relief Pitchers
Brewers Hitting Trends
- The Brewers have hit two or more homers in 53 games this season, and are 43-10 in those outings.
- Milwaukee is undefeated in its 19 games this season with at least five extra-base hits.
- The team has strung together eight or more hits 76 times this season, and has a 57-19 record in those games.
- Milwaukee is 69-10 in games this season when it put up five or more runs.
- The Brewers are 39-13 in games this season when they have drawn at least five walks.
Cardinals Hitting Trends
- They are 44-23 this season when they hit two or more home runs in a game.
- In 41 games with five or more extra-base hits this season, it has a record of 34-7.
- They have won 64 of the 101 games in which they’ve collected eight or more hits this season.
- St. Louis has won 58 of its 74 games this season in which it scored more than four runs.
- They have won 20 of their 48 games this season in which they’ve drawn more than four free passes.
Brewers vs. Cardinals Prediction
Moneyline Pick: Brewers (-127)
Over/Under Pick: Over (8.5)
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm derived from offensive performance metrics and probable starting pitchers.
Ready to bet? Check out our great offer for new users at DraftKings, no promo code required!
Odds subject to change. Not all offers available in all areas. See DraftKings for offer details, terms and conditions. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.