On Saturday at 12:00 PM ET, the TCU Horned Frogs (2-1) will host the SMU Mustangs (2-1).
The Horned Frogs last hit the field against the Colorado Buffaloes, and they were defeated 45-42. The Mustangs picked up a 69-0 win last time out against the Prairie View A&M Panthers.
Last time out for the Horned Frogs, Chandler Morris finished with 24 completions on 37 attempts (64.9%) for 314 yards, throwing two touchdowns and one interception, plus 12 rushing attempts for 53 yards. Emani Bailey carried the ball 23 times for 126 yards and one touchdown. He also posted three receptions for 23 yards. John Paul Richardson snagged six passes for 60 yards.
For the Mustangs in their last game, Preston Stone completed 15 of 20 passing attempts (75.0%) and totaled 300 yards through the air, connecting on five touchdown passes but giving away one interception and one touchdown as a rusher. Camar Wheaton had 16 rushing attempts and finished with 75 yards and one touchdown. Roderick Daniels Jr. found paydirt once, and ended the contest with three catches for 96 yards.
Want to bet on TCU or SMU? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
TCU Players to Watch
- Morris has thrown for 856 yards while completing 67.9% of his passes (74-of-109), with six touchdowns and three interceptions this year (285.3 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 23 times for 146 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 48.7 yards per game.
- Bailey has 56 carries for a team-high 357 rushing yards (119 per game) and one touchdown.
- Richardson has hauled in 13 passes for a team-best 147 yards. He averages 49 yards per game.
- Warren Thompson has contributed with 143 yards (on 10 catches) and one touchdown.
- Jared Wiley has racked up 92 yards on 10 receptions with one touchdown, averaging 30.7 yards per game.
SMU Players to Watch
- Stone leads the team with 798 passing yards (266 yards per game) and has a 62.7% completion percentage this year (64-of-102) while throwing nine touchdowns with two interceptions.
- LJ Johnson Jr. has run for a team-high 153 yards on 27 carries (51 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- Jaylan Knighton has rushed for 140 yards on 32 carries (70 yards per game) this year. He also has five catches for 33 yards (16.5 per game).
- Jake Bailey has hauled in 13 passes for a team-best 136 yards. He averages 45.3 yards per game.
- Jordan Hudson has contributed with five receptions for 109 yards and two touchdowns.
- This season Daniels Jr. is averaging 35 yards per game, with five catches for 105 yards and one touchdown.
TCU vs. SMU Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||39.7 (33)||39.3 (34)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||21.3 (55)||14 (21)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||6 (98)||3 (33)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||5 (44)||1 (123)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.