The Nebraska Cornhuskers (1-2) will host the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (2-2) on Saturday at 3:30 PM ET.
The Cornhuskers last played against the Colorado Buffaloes, and they were defeated 36-14. In their most recent outing, the Bulldogs took on the SMU Mustangs and lost by a final score of 38-14.
In that last outing for the Cornhuskers, Heinrich Haarberg completed 14 of 24 passing attempts (58.3%) and totaled 158 yards through the air, connecting on two touchdown passes and one touchdown as a runner. Gabe Ervin Jr. had 14 rushing attempts and wound up with 67 yards and one touchdown. Thomas Fidone II found paydirt once, and ended the contest with four catches for 42 yards.
In the Bulldogs’ last game, Jack Turner threw for 145 yards on 9-14 passing (64.3%), adding one touchdown and one rushing touchdown. Tyre Shelton ran for one touchdown while compiling 152 yards on 16 attempts. Cyrus Allen earned 82 yards on five receptions with one score.
Want to bet on Nebraska or Louisiana Tech? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Nebraska Players to Watch
- Jeff Sims has thrown for 220 yards while completing 58.8% of his passes (20-of-34), with one touchdown and four interceptions this year (110 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 29 times for 158 yards and one touchdown, averaging 79 yards per game.
- Ervin Jr. has churned out a team-best 196 rushing yards (65.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Alex Bullock has four receptions for a team-high 89 receiving yards (44.5 per game) and one touchdown.
- Marcus Washington has added six receptions for 81 yards.
- This season Billy Kemp has caught eight passes for 70 yards and one touchdown, averaging 23.3 receiving yards per game.
Louisiana Tech Players to Watch
- Hank Bachmeier has thrown for 756 yards while completing 66% of his passes (70-of-106), with five touchdowns and two interceptions this year (189 yards per game).
- Keith Willis Jr. has rushed for a team-high 240 yards on 33 carries (60 yards per game) and three touchdowns.
- So far this year Shelton has run for 214 yards on 21 carries (107 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Smoke Harris has 24 catches, leading his team with 288 yards (72 ypg) while hauling in three touchdowns this season.
- Allen has added 144 yards (on 11 catches) and one touchdown.
- Kyle Maxwell has caught five passes for 113 yards, averaging 37.7 yards per game this year.
Nebraska vs. Louisiana Tech Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||19.7 (111)||31 (22)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||20 (48)||29 (118)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||9 (127)||5 (77)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||3 (84)||5 (44)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.