The Northern Illinois Huskies (1-2) will host the Tulsa Golden Hurricane (1-2) on Saturday at 12:00 PM ET.
The Huskies last took to the field against the Boston College Eagles, and they came out on top 27-24. The Golden Hurricane fell short by a final score of 43-10 last time out against the Washington Huskies.
Rocky Lombardi finished with 73 yards on 11-28 passing (39.3%) in the Huskies’ last game while throwing one interception. Antario Brown ran for 16 yards on eight attempts. Davis Patterson posted 30 yards on two receptions.
In the Golden Hurricane’s last game, Cardell Williams threw for 196 yards on 11-17 passing (64.7%), tossing two touchdowns and two interceptions. Bill Jackson ran for 40 yards on 10 attempts. Devan Williams posted 71 yards on six receptions with one score.
Want to bet on Northern Illinois or Tulsa? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Northern Illinois Players to Watch
- This season, Lombardi has put up 535 passing yards (178.3 yards per game) while connecting on 47 of 95 passes (49.5% completion percentage), with one touchdown and four interceptions.
- Brown has run for a team-high 128 yards on 46 attempts (42.7 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- Gavin Williams has 85 yards on 21 carries (28.3 ypg).
- Kacper Rutkiewicz has racked up 13 receptions for 192 yards, best on his team, and one touchdown. He averages 64 receiving yards per game.
- Christian Carter has chipped in with 112 yards (on seven catches) and one touchdown.
- Patterson is averaging 27.5 yards per game, racking up five receptions for 55 yards.
Tulsa Players to Watch
- Cardell Williams leads the team with 494 passing yards (164.7 yards per game) and has a 66.7% completion percentage this year (30-of-45) while throwing five touchdowns with three interceptions.
- Jordan Ford has taken 43 carries for a team-leading 187 rushing yards (62.3 yards per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- So far this year Anthony Watkins has rushed for 152 yards on 35 carries (50.7 ypg).
- This season Marquis Shoulders has 11 receptions for a team-high 207 receiving yards (69 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Devan Williams has contributed with 11 catches for 148 yards and one touchdown this year. He puts up 49.3 receiving yards per game.
- This season Kamdyn Benjamin has caught four passes for 68 yards, averaging 22.7 receiving yards per game.
Northern Illinois vs. Tulsa Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||16.3 (124)||23 (98)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||24.3 (73)||38.7 (118)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||5 (77)||9 (127)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||2 (105)||5 (44)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.