At 1:30 PM ET on Saturday, the Western Michigan Broncos (1-2) play at the Toledo Rockets (2-1).
The Rockets last took to the field against the San Jose State Spartans, and they prevailed 21-17. The Broncos fell short in their last outing by a final score of 41-10 against the Iowa Hawkeyes.
Last time out for the Rockets, DeQuan Finn finished with 13 completions on 23 attempts (56.5%) for 92 yards, throwing one touchdown and one interception, plus 12 rushing attempts for 62 yards plus one rushing touchdown. Peny Boone carried the ball 13 times for 123 yards. Jerjuan Newton caught four passes for 31 yards with one touchdown.
For the Broncos in their last game, Treyson Bourguet finished with five completions on 16 attempts (31.2%) for 124 yards, throwing one touchdown, plus eight rushing attempts for 32 yards. Zahir Abdus-Salaam carried the ball 10 times for 31 yards. Anthony Sambucci hauled in one pass for 64 yards with one touchdown.
Want to bet on Toledo or Western Michigan? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Toledo Players to Watch
- This year, Finn has racked up 554 passing yards (184.7 yards per game) while going 49-for-76 (64.5% completion percentage) and throwing six touchdowns and two interceptions. He has tacked on 144 rushing yards on 36 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 48 yards per game.
- Boone has taken 28 attempts for a team-leading 191 rushing yards (63.7 yards per game) while scoring three touchdowns.
- Newton has 12 catches, leading his team with 137 yards (45.7 ypg) while also scoring three touchdowns this season.
- Junior Vandeross III has also tacked on 119 yards on 10 catches. He puts up 39.7 receiving yards per game this year.
- This season CC Ezirim is averaging 79 yards per game, with three catches for 79 yards.
Western Michigan Players to Watch
- Jack Salopek has passed for 278 yards while completing 70% of his throws (35-of-50), with one touchdown and two interceptions (92.7 yards per game). He’s also rushed 15 times for 41 yards, averaging 13.7 yards per game.
- Jalen Buckley has picked up a team-high 311 rushing yards (103.7 yards per game) and scored two touchdowns.
- Abdus-Salaam has 115 yards on 35 carries (38.3 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Kenneth Womack has 10 catches, leading his team with 132 yards (44 ypg) this season.
- Sambucci has also chipped in with three catches for 79 yards and one touchdown this year. He puts up 39.5 receiving yards per game.
- This season Austin Hence has caught 10 passes for 68 yards and one touchdown, averaging 22.7 receiving yards per game.
Toledo vs. Western Michigan Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||40 (32)||17.3 (118)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||16.7 (35)||35.3 (113)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||4 (60)||3 (33)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||4 (65)||2 (105)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.