At CEFCU Stadium on Friday, the Air Force Falcons (3-0) face the San Jose State Spartans (1-3).
The Falcons won 42-7 last time out when they faced the Robert Morris Colonials. In their most recent outing, the Spartans took on the Cal Poly Mustangs and picked up the win by a final score of 59-3.
Last time out for the Falcons, Zachary Larrier finished with three completions on four attempts (75.0%) for 84 yards, plus 10 rushing attempts for 56 yards plus one rushing touchdown. Owen Burk carried the ball 15 times for 110 yards. Jared Roznos hauled in one pass for 49 yards.
For the Spartans in their last game, Chevan Cordeiro completed 24 of 41 passing attempts (58.5%) and totaled 228 yards through the air, completing one touchdown pass but giving away one interception. Kairee Robinson had 14 rushing attempts and finished with 50 yards and one touchdown. Nick Nash ended the contest with six catches for 80 yards.
Want to bet on Air Force or San Jose State? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Air Force Players to Watch
- Burk has run for a team-leading 222 yards on 39 attempts (74 yards per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Roznos has three catches, leading his team with 144 yards (72 ypg) while scoring one touchdown this season.
- Brandon Engel has added one reception for 28 yards.
- John Lee Eldridge III has 14 receiving yards on one catch, averaging 4.7 yards per game.
San Jose State Players to Watch
- Cordeiro leads his team with 774 passing yards (193.5 per game) and has a 59.1% completion percentage (78-of-132), throwing six touchdown passes and one interception. He also has 72 rushing yards on 31 carries (with one touchdown), averaging 18 yards per game.
- Quali Conley has rushed for a team-leading 213 yards on 32 attempts (53.3 yards per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Robinson has rushed for 202 yards on 39 carries (67.3 yards per game), with four touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Nash has racked up 20 receptions for 197 yards, best on his team, and three touchdowns. He averages 49.3 receiving yards per game.
- Malikhi Miller has contributed with 10 catches for 131 yards this year. He averages 32.8 receiving yards per game.
- Charles Ross has 130 receiving yards on 12 receptions, with one touchdown, averaging 32.5 yards per game.
Air Force vs. San Jose State Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Air Force||San Jose State|
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||31.3 (64)||30.3 (25)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||10.3 (10)||30.5 (125)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||2 (12)||2 (12)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||3 (82)||6 (22)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.