The Arizona Wildcats (2-1) will play a fellow Pac-12 opponent, the Stanford Cardinal (1-2) in a matchup on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Stanford Stadium. The Cardinal are significant underdogs in this one, with the spread sitting at 12.5 points. The over/under for the outing is 60 points.
Want to bet on Arizona or Stanford in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Arizona vs. Stanford Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
|Stanford (+12.5)||Under (60)||Stanford 30 Arizona 26|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||31.0 (69)||23.3 (97)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||14.7 (24)||36.7 (115)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||8 (119)||5 (77)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||3 (84)||2 (105)|
Arizona vs. Stanford Betting Insights
Arizona Stats and Trends
- Arizona has covered in each of its three games with a spread this season.
- The Wildcats have covered the spread when playing as at least 12.5-point favorites in two of two games this season.
- So far this season, none of Arizona’s games have hit the over.
- The Cats three games this season have all gone under this contest’s total of 60 points.
- UofA’s matchups this year have an average total of 59.3, 0.7 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Stanford Stats and Trends
- Stanford has won one game against the spread this year.
- The Cardinal have not covered the spread this year (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 12.5-point underdogs.
- Stanford games have hit the over once this season.
- The Cardinal and their opponents have scored more than 60 combined points twice this season.
- Stanford’s games this year have had a 62.0-point total on average, 2.0 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Arizona Players to Watch
- Jayden De Laura leads the team with 912 passing yards (304.0 yards per game) and has a 73.7% completion percentage this year (73-of-99) while throwing eight touchdowns with five interceptions. He also has 124 rushing yards on 15 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 41.3 yards per game.
- Michael Wiley has racked up a team-high 168 rushing yards (56.0 yards per game) and scored one touchdown. He has tacked on 15 catches for 132 yards (44.0 receiving yards per game).
- Tetairoa McMillan has hauled in 17 passes for a team-high 315 yards while scoring three touchdowns. He averages 105.0 yards per game.
- Jacob Cowing has also contributed with 20 catches for 153 yards and three touchdowns this year. He puts up 51.0 receiving yards per game.
Stanford Players to Watch
- This campaign, Ashton Daniels has racked up 336 passing yards (112.0 yards per game) while completing 31 of 50 passes (62% completion percentage), with three touchdowns and two interceptions. He has tacked on 71 rushing yards on 19 carries, averaging 23.7 yards per game.
- Casey Filkins has 24 carries for a team-high 184 rushing yards (61.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- So far this year E.J. Smith has rushed for 135 yards on 18 carries (45.0 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Ben Yurosek has reeled in 13 passes for a team-high 192 yards while scoring one touchdown. He averages 64.0 yards per game.
- Elic Ayomanor has hauled in eight catches for 127 yards (42.3 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Mudia Reuben is averaging 46.0 yards per game, with five catches for 92 yards.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.