The No. 25 Florida Gators (2-1) play the Charlotte 49ers (1-2) on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium. The Gators are heavy favorites in this one, with the line sitting at 28 points. The over/under is 48.5 in the outing.
Want to bet on Florida or Charlotte in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Florida vs. Charlotte Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
|Charlotte (+28)||Over (48.5)||Florida 32 Charlotte 19|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||29.7 (76)||23.0 (98)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||15.7 (28)||27.3 (84)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||2 (12)||6 (98)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||1 (123)||3 (84)|
Florida vs. Charlotte Betting Insights
Florida Stats and Trends
- Florida has won one game against the spread this season.
- The Gators have not covered the spread when favored by 28 points or more this season (in one opportunity).
- Games featuring Florida have gone over the point total once this season.
- Only one of the Gators three contests has gone over 48.5 points.
- UF’s matchups this year have an average point total of 52.0, 3.5 more points than this game’s over/under.
Charlotte Stats and Trends
- Charlotte has won one game against the spread this season.
- So far this season, two Charlotte games have hit the over.
- The 49ers and their opponents have combined to score more than 48.5 points twice this season.
- The average over/under for Charlotte’s matchups this season is 49.2, 0.7 more points than this game’s point total.
Florida Players to Watch
- Graham Mertz leads the team with 692 passing yards (230.7 yards per game) and has a 75.3% completion percentage this year (64-of-85) while throwing three touchdowns with one interception.
- Trevor Etienne has churned out a team-high 281 rushing yards (93.7 yards per game) and scored two touchdowns.
- Montrell Johnson has run for 148 yards on 30 carries (49.3 yards per game), with three touchdowns on the ground this year. He also has four catches for 59 yards (19.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- Ricky Pearsall has 20 catches and paces his team with 258 receiving yards (86.0 ypg) while scoring one touchdown.
- Eugene Wilson III’s stat line this year shows 12 catches for 104 yards. He puts up 34.7 receiving yards per game.
- This season Jonathan Odom is averaging 24.0 yards per game, with eight catches for 72 yards.
Charlotte Players to Watch
- Trexler Ivey leads the team with 330 passing yards (165.0 yards per game) and has a 75.8% completion percentage this year (25-of-33) while throwing one touchdown with one interception.
- Jalon Jones has 32 attempts for a team-high 196 rushing yards (65.3 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Durell Robinson has 117 yards on 26 carries (39.0 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Jack Hestera has hauled in 15 passes for a team-high 197 yards with one touchdown. He averages 65.7 yards per game.
- Jairus Mack has hauled in six catches for 141 yards (47.0 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- Bryce Kennon has 107 receiving yards on six receptions, with one touchdown, averaging 35.7 yards per game.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.