Big Ten action features the Wisconsin Badgers (2-1) squaring off against the Purdue Boilermakers (1-2) on Friday, September 22, 2023 at Ross-Ade Stadium. The Badgers are favored by 6 points. The over/under is 53.5 in the outing.
Want to bet on Wisconsin or Purdue in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Wisconsin vs. Purdue Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
|Purdue (+6)||Over (53.5)||Wisconsin 28 Purdue 27|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||31.7 (61)||26.3 (82)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||20.7 (55)||30.3 (98)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||5 (78)||4 (63)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||6 (22)||4 (62)|
Wisconsin vs. Purdue Betting Insights
Wisconsin Stats and Trends
- Wisconsin has a record of 1-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Badgers have covered the spread once when favored by 6 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
- Wisconsin games have gone over the point total once this season.
- Just one of the Badgers three matchups has gone over 53.5 points.
- Wisconsin’s matchups this year have an average total of 58.7, 5.2 more points than this game’s over/under.
Recent Head-to-Head Matchups
In the last two matchups between these two squads, Wisconsin has a 2-0 advantage over Purdue. In those games against the Boilermakers, the Badgers have a 2-0 record against the spread while both contests went over the point total. Wisconsin has had the scoring advantage in those two matchups, scoring 65 points while Purdue scored 37.
Purdue Stats and Trends
- Purdue has won one game against the spread this year.
- So far this season, one Purdue game has gone over the point total.
- The Boilers and their opponents have combined to score more than 53.5 points twice this season.
- Purdue’s matchups this season have a 50.8-point average over/under, 2.7 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Wisconsin Players to Watch
- This season, Tanner Mordecai has put up 703 passing yards (234.3 yards per game) while completing 68 of 101 passes (67.3% completion percentage), with two touchdowns and two interceptions. He has added 59 rushing yards on 22 carries (plus two touchdowns), averaging 19.7 yards per game.
- Chez Mellusi has churned out a team-high 267 rushing yards (89.0 yards per game) and scored four touchdowns.
- Braelon Allen has 255 yards on 36 carries (85.0 ypg), with four rushing touchdowns.
- This season Chimere Dike has eight catches and leads the team with 161 yards (53.7 per game) while hauling in one touchdown.
- Will Pauling has tacked on 11 receptions for 149 yards.
- Skyler Bell is averaging 35.0 yards per game, racking up 13 receptions for 105 yards and one touchdown.
Purdue Players to Watch
- Hudson Card leads the team with 825 passing yards (275.0 yards per game) and has a 65.5% completion percentage this year (72-of-110) while throwing three touchdowns with one interception. He also has 41 rushing yards on 26 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 13.7 yards per game.
- Devin Mockobee has churned out a team-best 186 rushing yards (62.0 per game) and two touchdowns. He has tacked on eight receptions for 50 yards (16.7 yards per game).
- Tyrone Tracy Jr. has rushed for 92 yards on 17 carries (30.7 yards per game), with three touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Deion Burks has reeled in nine passes for a team-best 221 yards with three touchdowns. He averages 73.7 yards per game.
- Abdur-Rahmaan Yaseen has added 218 yards (on 18 catches).
- Max Klare has 151 receiving yards on 15 receptions, averaging 50.3 yards per game.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.