The No. 16 Oklahoma Sooners (3-0) will play their Big 12-rival, the Cincinnati Bearcats (2-1) in a matchup on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Nippert Stadium. The Sooners are heavily favored in this contest, with the line sitting at 13.5 points. The over/under for the contest is 57.5 points.
Want to bet on Oklahoma or Cincinnati in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Oklahoma vs. Cincinnati Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
|Cincinnati (+13.5)||Over (57.5)||Oklahoma 31 Cincinnati 28|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||55.7 (4)||39.0 (37)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||9.3 (5)||21.7 (58)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||2 (12)||4 (60)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||8 (7)||6 (23)|
Oklahoma vs. Cincinnati Betting Insights
Oklahoma Stats and Trends
- Oklahoma has covered in each of its three games with a spread this season.
- The Sooners have covered the spread three times this season (3-0 ATS) when playing as at least 13.5-point favorites.
- Oklahoma games have gone over the point total twice this season.
- In two games this season, the Sooners and their opponents have combined to put up more than 57.5 points.
- The average point total in OU’s games this year is 61.5, 4.0 more than this matchup’s over/under.
Cincinnati Stats and Trends
- Cincinnati has covered twice in three matchups with a spread this season.
- Each Cincinnati game has gone over the point total this year.
- The Bearcats and their opponents have scored more than 57.5 combined points once this season.
- The average over/under for Cincy’s matchups this season is 49.0, 8.5 fewer points than this game’s total.
Oklahoma Players to Watch
- This year, Dillon Gabriel has racked up 905 passing yards (301.7 yards per game) while going 66-for-80 (82.5% completion percentage) and throwing 11 touchdowns and one interception. He has tacked on 35 rushing yards on 10 carries with one touchdown, averaging 11.7 yards per game.
- Tawee Walker has run for a team-leading 161 yards on 29 carries (53.7 yards per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- So far this year Jovantae Barnes has run for 122 yards on 28 carries (40.7 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Andrel Anthony has racked up 14 receptions for 254 yards, best on his team, and one touchdown. He averages 84.7 receiving yards per game.
- Nic Anderson has tacked on five receptions for 188 yards and three touchdowns.
- Jalil Farooq has collected 159 yards on eight receptions with two touchdowns, averaging 53.0 yards per game.
Cincinnati Players to Watch
- Emory Jones leads the team with 735 passing yards (245.0 yards per game) and has a 66.3% completion percentage this year (55-of-83) while throwing seven touchdowns with three interceptions. He also has 144 rushing yards on 40 carries with three touchdowns, averaging 48.0 yards per game.
- Corey Kiner has 47 carries for a team-high 289 rushing yards (96.3 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Xzavier Henderson has 20 catches, leading his team with 299 yards (99.7 ypg) while hauling in one touchdown this season.
- Braden Smith has contributed with 168 yards on 10 catches and two touchdowns. He averages 56.0 receiving yards per game this year.
- Dee Wiggins has racked up 142 yards on seven receptions with one touchdown, averaging 47.3 yards per game.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.