The Baylor Bears (0-2) are heavily favored, by 46 points, facing the FCS Long Island Sharks on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at McLane Stadium. The over/under is set at 54 in the contest.
Want to bet on Baylor or LIU in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Baylor vs. LIU Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||22.0 (107)||10.0 (43)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||31.0 (96)||27.0 (7)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||4 (90)||2 (36)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||3 (46)||2 (15)|
Baylor vs. LIU Betting Insights
Baylor Stats and Trends
- Baylor has compiled a 0-1-1 record against the spread this season.
- Baylor games have gone over the point total once this season.
- Baylor’s outings this year have an average total of 52.3, 1.7 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
LIU Stats and Trends
- LIU has won all one of its games against the spread this season.
- LIU has yet to hit the over in any game this season.
- LIU’s contests this season have a 58.0-point average over/under, 4.0 more points than this game’s point total.
Baylor Players to Watch
- Sawyer Robertson leads the team with 331 passing yards (165.5 yards per game) and has a 45% completion percentage this year (18-of-40) with three interceptions. He also has 33 rushing yards on eight carries with one touchdown, averaging 16.5 yards per game.
- Dominic Richardson has taken 30 carries for a team-leading 156 rushing yards (78.0 yards per game). He’s also caught four passes for 33 yards (16.5 receiving yards per game).
- Richard Reese has run for 35 yards on 14 carries (17.5 yards per game) this year.
- Hal Presley has racked up eight receptions for 155 yards, best on his team. He averages 77.5 receiving yards per game.
- Ketron Jackson Jr. has also tacked on 139 yards on eight catches. He puts up 69.5 receiving yards per game this year.
- This season Drake Dabney is averaging 68.0 yards per game, with seven catches for 136 yards and two touchdowns.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.