The No. 23 Washington State Cougars (2-0) host the FCS Northern Colorado Bears on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Martin Stadium. The Cougars are heavily favored, by 45.5 points. The over/under is 52.5 in the contest.
Want to bet on Washington State or Northern Colorado in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Washington State vs. Northern Colorado Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison (2022)
|Washington State||Northern Colorado|
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||26.1 (76)||10.0 (52)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||22.9 (38)||33.0 (17)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||16 (50)||3 (66)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||20 (28)||0 (65)|
Washington State vs. Northern Colorado Betting Insights (2022)
Washington State Stats and Trends
- Washington State has won two games against the spread this season.
- So far this season, one Washington State game has gone over the point total.
- The average total in Wazzu’s outings this year is 56.0, 3.5 more than this matchup’s over/under.
Northern Colorado Stats and Trends (2022)
- Northern Colorado’s outings last year had a 54.5-point average over/under, 2.0 more points than this game’s total.
Washington State Players to Watch
- This year, Cameron Ward has collected 663 passing yards (331.5 yards per game) while going 57-for-81 (70.4% completion percentage) and throwing five touchdowns and zero interceptions. He has added 83 rushing yards on 30 carries with one touchdown, averaging 41.5 yards per game.
- Nakia Watson has run for 41 yards on 18 carries (20.5 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year. He also has five catches for 35 yards (17.5 per game) and one touchdown.
- Lincoln Victor has 18 catches, leading his team with 223 yards (111.5 ypg) while also scoring one touchdown this season.
- Joshua Kelly has also tacked on 103 yards on eight catches and one touchdown. He puts up 51.5 receiving yards per game this year.
- Cooper Mathers has collected 79 yards on four receptions, averaging 39.5 yards per game.
Northern Colorado Players to Watch (2022 Stats)
- Last year Jacob Sirmon racked up 91 passing yards (91.0 yards per game) while going 12-for-27 (44.4% completion percentage) and throwing zero touchdowns and one interception.
- Elijah Dotson rushed for 32 yards on 12 attempts (32.0 yards per game) a season ago. He also averaged 31.0 receiving yards per game, grabbing five passes for 31 yards.
- Kurt Gallup amassed 9 rushing yards on one carry (9.0 yards per game) last season.
- Last season Ty Arrington notched two catches for 32 yards (32.0 ypg).
- Kassidy Woods totaled 25 yards on two catches in 2022, averaging 25.0 yards per game .
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.