Brenton Doyle and the Colorado Rockies take on starter Keaton Winn and the San Francisco Giants at 2:10 PM ET on Saturday, September 16 at Coors Field.
Looking to bet on Doyle ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Doyle
Get the latest odds for Doyle and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the San Francisco Giants
- The Giants’ Winn (1-2) will make his fourth start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up three earned runs and allowed five hits in six innings pitched against the Colorado Rockies on Monday.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 3.55, a 4.17 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.000 in seven games this season.
- The Giants average the 18th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.6) in the league this season.
- The Giants have the eighth-best ERA (3.97) in the majors this season.
- The Giants have a combined 1.246 WHIP as a pitching staff, seventh-lowest in MLB.
- The Giants have given up the third-fewest long balls so far this season with only 159 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Doyle or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Brenton Doyle Stats vs. the Giants
Doyle Stats and Trends
- Doyle has a hit in 49.5% of his games this year (52 of 105), and he posted multiple base knocks in 10 of those games (9.5%).
- He has homered in 6.7% of his games this season (105 contests), going yard in 2.2% of his chances at the plate.
- He has scored at least one run 34 times this season in 105 games played (32.4%), including five times when he tallied multiple runs (4.8%).
- Doyle has produced at least one run 25 times this year in 105 tries (23.8%), including plating more than one run in 7.6% of games (eight times) and producing three or more of his team’s runs on three occasions.
- In 81.0% of his contests this year (85 of 105), he has struck out at least once. In 40 of those games (38.1%), he registered two or more strikeouts.
|19 (36.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||33 (62.3%)|
|3 (5.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (13.2%)|
|17 (32.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||17 (32.1%)|
|4 (7.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (5.7%)|
|12 (23.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||13 (24.5%)|
Ready to bet on Doyle, the Rockies or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.